Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Web Site URLs » Worship & Serve Ms. LeMonde

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Worship & Serve Ms. LeMonde
JenniferLeMonde
Board Regular
Member # 32893

Icon 4 posted      Profile for JenniferLeMonde   Author's Homepage   Email JenniferLeMonde   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am new to the Forum. So I will tell you a bit about myself. I am an elegant, yet controversial, statuesque, feminine Domina in New York City. I am able to do the most foul offensive things without losing a drop of my exquisite provocative beauty. I entice a strong desire in men that makes them want to take more than they can handle.

I recently started a clip-site, and here are a few I KNOW you will love.

Ms. LeMonde's Foot Worship Lesson

Ms. LeMonde tells Her slave to remove Her shoes, and lets him smell Her Delicious, Heavenly Feet. She instructs him to lick Her Perfect Feet, as She teaches him Her Foot Worship Protocol. Any slave looking to serve Ms. LeMonde will benefit greatly from this video. She is very specific in the ways a slave is able to Worship Her, and She does not like to repeat Herself. Ms. LeMonde has him work from the back of Her slender, sexy, ankle, to Her heel. Then has him Lick up the blade of Her Foot, and makes him suck each toe individually. He cannot help but moan uncontrollably. Ms. LeMonde looks beautiful and super sexy, as She takes advantage of this slave's mouth. She shoves Her foot so deep in this slave's mouth as She leans back and grinds Her Foot down his throat. This is such a huge turn on for Her, you can see Her face that She loves using Her slave bitch this way. Ms. LeMonde's looks stunning as always, this is a Must-See.

Bathtub Foot Tease POV

This is Ms. LeMonde's Hottest Video yet. She looks Stunningly beautiful as She admires Herself in the mirror. Then she begins to undress, first Her sexy black bra, then Her black panties. This video will make any man EXPLODE when he sees Ms. LeMonde's Amazing Juicy Ass. Then She gets into the bathtub, you will not be able to resist... You will have to stop the video and take a cold shower just to get through it. Then She shoves Her Perfectly Sculpted Feet right in your slave face. Ms. LeMonde is flawless, from Her Perfect Skin, Perfect Long Legs, and Super Sexy voice, your brain will be on overload. She teases you with both of Her Hot Feet, and wiggles Her toes in your face. Believe me, you don't want to miss this one. It will leave your begging for more.

Only Available @ Ms. LeMonde's Worship & Serve

For Updates on Ms. LeMonde, including New Photos, Free Trailers, Travel Dates, and More... Visit: JenniferLeMonde.blogspot.com

And for Info on Booking a Session with Me, Visit:
www.JenniferLeMonde.com

Enjoy! I know you will, footboy!

--------------------
I entice a strong desire in men that makes them want to take more than they can handle.
www.Clips4Sale.com/22714
www.JenniferLeMonde.com
JenniferLeMonde.blogspot.com

Posts: 2 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links