Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Web Site URLs » New Flip Flop Group

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New Flip Flop Group
bluesman4123
Major Player
Member # 23214

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bluesman4123   Email bluesman4123   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
<http://weloveflipflops.ning.com/>

This is a new group, Nov.21,2008, in which you can have your own personal page, blogs, chat, and many other features. As the group operator, I will post many personal pics taken by me of various girls and lots of personal candids I have taken. All members are invited to share in this group....this group does not belong to "me", it belongs to the "members". We're going to try to make this group the "flip flop place to be on the internet". I'm possibly the oldest flip flop lover on the internet, having been enjoying feet in flops for over 50 years. So come join in on the fun, bring your pics and personal experiences to "your" group!!! The group is open to all and the moment you join, you're in!!!! Thanks....Jim

Posts: 204 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
HI GREAT GROUP! I LOVE GIRLS IN WORN FLIP FLOPS.....I MISS A FLIPFLOPSFANS, BY VINCENT BARTH....FLIP FLOPS FOREVER
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluesman4123
Major Player
Member # 23214

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bluesman4123   Email bluesman4123   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Glad you like the group. I haven't heard anything from Vincent Barth in a long time, he did a really great job. We have a member named Rick that has around 10 Yahoo Groups, most dealing with flip flops. He is the best out there at the moment. You'll find his Groups listed in one of the blog posts. I'm really trying to get this group going strong, it's not doing bad for the short time since I opened it. By the way, it won't just be all flip flops, it will have a variety of things in it. So come on, guys and gals, join in on the fun!!!!!
Posts: 204 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluesman4123
Major Player
Member # 23214

Just wanted to bring this posting back to the top. We have a really great group started here with lots of pics and some vids. I just posted a bunch of pics that I took of a lady with size 3/4 feet, and will be taking lots more of her in the next day or so. So come on over, join, and post if you can...thanks, Jim

Post New Topic   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links