Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Web Site URLs » Its Official - www.FeetShots.com! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Its Official - www.FeetShots.com!
Mark Sanders
Major Player
Member # 2178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mark Sanders   Email Mark Sanders   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
actually you don't even need to enable cookies i figured out that the cookie our site was giving was appearing as a third party cookie instead of a first party cookie like it should be and third party cookies are normally blocked by browsers...I've updated our domain name settings and once they iterate in a few hours this should no longer be an issue with anyone sorry for the troubles.

--------------------
Check Out My New Website!
 -

Posts: 173 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mark Sanders
Major Player
Member # 2178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mark Sanders   Email Mark Sanders   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
propagation is complete the login issues should be fixed now [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 173 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mark Sanders
Major Player
Member # 2178

Just curious here, but im looking to get some feedback and see maybe what you guys would like me to add to the site. Anything is possible since i can code my own php so please let me know what i can do to make the site better thanks!

--------------------
 -

shook
All Pro Poster
Member # 12484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shook   Author's Homepage   Email shook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i can't believe how well your website is doing mark, and so fast. I'm very happy for you [Smile]

--------------------
Girls In Socks - Forum

Posts: 842 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mark Sanders
Major Player
Member # 2178

Any of you webmasters interested in sharing links please let me know and ill add your banners to my rotation! thanks!

--------------------
 -

Mark Sanders
Major Player
Member # 2178

bump - the site so far has been a big success I would like to hear some feedback from some of you. Please let me know what you think and what i could do to make it better. Thanks everyone!!!

--------------------
 -

Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You shouldn't be forced to sign up just to see the pictures.
Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mark Sanders
Major Player
Member # 2178

its free and a good way to help establish a community thats the only reason you have to join to see this pics

--------------------
 -

Mark Sanders
Major Player
Member # 2178

i went ahead and made it so you dont have to join to see the pics you only have to join if you want to upload, vote, or comment. but like i said its free anyway so. hope you guys continue to enjoy the site!

--------------------
 -

Mark Sanders
Major Player
Member # 2178

we have now added a youtube videos section come check it out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Post New Topic   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links