Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Web Site URLs » My new BETA site

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My new BETA site
MantrAveda
Loyal Member
Member # 919

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MantrAveda   Author's Homepage   Email MantrAveda   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey everyone,
I just wanted to pop in and let you all know that I'm working on a new foot fetish review site. But I NEED YOUR HELP!

I am in the process of learning HTML so bear with me, its nothing fancy yet -- but it WILL be one day. What I'm looking for is everybodies input/suggestions/pointers!

Help me steer the direction of the site!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 83 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
femsolelover
Major Player
Member # 1584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for femsolelover   Email femsolelover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Good idea! Also, good way to get into membership sites without paying for a membership!

When I first clicked the link, I was expecting to see more girl/girl worship, so changing your banner (as much as I love it) would probably be to your benefit to let people know what the site is more about. On the other hand, I'm sure it would attract a lot of attention. Up to you.

Posts: 220 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links