Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Web Site URLs » New Solesquirters Model LaLa check her out

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New Solesquirters Model LaLa check her out
SOLESQUIRTERS
Major Player
Member # 29802

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLESQUIRTERS   Author's Homepage   Email SOLESQUIRTERS   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
meet 18 year old lala,the newest entry to the SOLESQUIRTERS.COM family.i met this girl at the local library and purposely befriended her after a long session of just watching her feet playfully dip in and out of her dirty blue ballet flats. i originally was just going to just sit across from her and continue jerking off,but after about 10 minutes...i just could not resist the thought of what could possibly happen if she was open minded to trying new things. well good thing i decided to act on it because,i found out lala,was a footjob natural. this photo your seeing does no justice to the fact that lala actually used her tiny little toes only to force the cum to shoot into the air like never before. i could not believe the talent she had for using her tiny little toes to cause the huge cum shot to violently explode like that,meanwhile as i'm moaning like crazy trying to hold on to my cum,lala is just giggling like crazy with out missing a beat with her foot strokes.this girls feet are so fucking soft and smooth and her footjob skills have just raised the bar as far as i'm concerned. watch lala in this clip and i'm sure you will be asking for more from her without a question of doubt. this girl's feet made my dick super hard as soon as she kicked off her filthy blue stinky flat shoes. and i can bet money,she is going to do the same to you with her sexy little 18 year old feet.check her out in her debut. SOLESQUIRTERS video clips
send me a friend request on The Fetish Republic is 1000% free! [Secret]

Posts: 175 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLESQUIRTERS
Major Player
Member # 29802

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLESQUIRTERS   Author's Homepage   Email SOLESQUIRTERS   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
By the way,the photo you see in my icon is not the photo for the actual video.that is a completly different girl,lala is a cute 18 year old black girl.the photo you see here is from "MASSIVE FOOTJOB" and that model is named big krystal. i forgot to add a photo from "DIRTY BLUE FLATS" sorry.=^)
Posts: 175 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
OMG! Dude... [Thud]

I had NO IDEA you had a Clips4Sale Store!!!! (haven't been online lately) This is like finding buried treasure! [Mmm]
I'm sure once I download LaLa's video, she's gonna drain me dry ... [Jerkoff]

W.W.

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links