Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Web Site URLs » Foot Fetish Video (Movie Length)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Foot Fetish Video (Movie Length)
Delete_This_Account_Please
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2414

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Delete_This_Account_Please     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I found these links yesterday and I just bookmarked them to look at later. I've started to watch these clips this afternoon, as I'm typing this, and both Part I and Part II seem very promising from what I see so far. I can't wait to dig in a little further. Take a look for yourself and let me know what you think.

Part I
&
Part II

My advice is to open these videos and then immediately pause it to let them buffer. I've come to find out that Empflix.com's video buffering is a little slow, but it's worth the wait since they have some great videos in their collection. Enjoy!

Posts: 1458 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ive been waiting to see Belladonna's Foot party. Thank you soo much
Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Had a foot fetish all my life ...

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Delete_This_Account_Please
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2414

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Delete_This_Account_Please     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by oooo00oooo:
Ive been waiting to see Belladonna's Foot party. Thank you soo much

You're very welcome. I'm glad I found this myself!
Posts: 1458 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lakrymist
Elite Trooper
Member # 9268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lakrymist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I posted a link to download both of the films in their original format. You can find it in the Adult section, enjoy.

--------------------
--Free Yourself--

Posts: 316 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links