Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Web Site URLs » Brat Tease 5

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Brat Tease 5
Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarah DiAvola   Author's Homepage   Email Sarah DiAvola   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
you've been waiting for this for a loooong time, if you were smart enough to watch Brat Tease 1, 2, 3, and 4. If you haven't seen those, well....you must be an idiot. PREVIEW

-

Let Me pounce on you like a Tigress and purr My way into your wallet. I'm going to tease you mercilessly, of course, and you're going to love it - of course. you want Me so badly right now, you're practically bursting at the seams, desperate for release! I mean, look at Me. I'm the sweetest thing you have ever seen, in your whole miserable life! I think I'll bring you to that edge, over and over, and just as you're about to explode, I'll snatch My hand away and say, "What's in your wallet?" your weenie is locked now, and you can't escape the steamy hotness draining the l1fe out of you. you will do anything I say, just because I say it. After I've emptied your wallet of its cash and cards - even your driver's license - you still haven't been allowed to cum, and you've run out of money. Oh, well. I was bored with you anyway.

PS, Yes I'm overcharging you for this video. Deal with it.
OH, and PPS, it's My BIRTHDAY TODAY.

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Posts: 460 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links