Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Web Site URLs » The Fetish Republic is back and 1000% FREE

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Fetish Republic is back and 1000% FREE
SOLESQUIRTERS
Major Player
Member # 29802

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLESQUIRTERS   Author's Homepage   Email SOLESQUIRTERS   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi everyone.this message is for everyone that has been asking what happened to our free femdom & foot fetish video share site The Fetish Republic. Well here is the deal...We have moved from our old host that due to business issues; but have since re-launched again on dec 16,2009. Now members can favorite the videos and photos they love and you do not have to join the site for free just to view content. We still have the longest playing videos files out of any other foot tube site on the internet. We have all new features for interacting with your fellow members as well as a brand new layout. The Republic is known for it's hardcore foot fetish content and members,but we have also included other fetish categories that show case other sex genres. Webmasters take advantage of networking with potential customers as well as the fans they have and eventually accumulate as they get to introduce our viewers to their world of fetish media. We are becoming one of the best sources to increase your visibility. The site is still mostly foot fetish content because that is our main niche and it's what most of our viewers have a strong passion for. But other than the foot fetish content and the name...come see how much different we have become to take on 2010! Send me a friend request and view my uploads here.
The Fetish Republic: 1000% FREE foot fetish media share community! [Jerkoff]

Posts: 175 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links