Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Web Site URLs » Brat Princess Sarah Diavola's HD Clips - UPDATES

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Brat Princess Sarah Diavola's HD Clips - UPDATES
Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarah DiAvola   Author's Homepage   Email Sarah DiAvola   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -
Oh, how many lucky ducks have had the privilege of paying cash money for My skin dust, let Me count the freaks...

My feet are such perfection that when they are at the lowest in their maintenance schedule, they are still priceless. Priceless, but I'll take your money anyway.

Here, let Me shave off a bit of sprinkles from My heel with My handy-dandy PedEgg. See that pile of white dust? That's the treasure! Think of all you could do with such a treat: sprinkle it on your cereal, use it as a veggie dip, snort it up your nose, throw it up in the air and dance around as it falls. I know you'll think of some freaky way of enjoying My old foot skin flecks.

$$$ Nom nom, pay pay! $$$

-
This is an introductory course in cock tease and orgasm denial, ladies and gentlemen.

Throughout the quarter, you will be introduced to the basics of male weakness and the connection between that weakness and Your ultimate power.

I will demonstrate, with this volunteer penis, how to manipulate a man simply by steering his reins. The trick to tease and denial is.... denial. The more that desire and primal urge builds, the more leverage You achieve.

See how far You can take it. Play around with the things you can make him do for You. Relish his frustrated moans and twitching cock, and You might start to notice that this position of ultimate, intimate, absolute power gives YOU a sexual tingle and a moist pair of panties. When that occurs, the proper protocol is to sit on Your subject's face.

Be sure to study this lesson extensively before moving on, as this is a prerequisite for Female Domination.

-
I have been inundated with professions of undying devotion and irresistible attraction to My deep, cutt1ng eyes.

Well, if you weren't a hypn0tic drone for My eyes before, you will be now. I can bend you to My whim, with only My eyes. I don't even need to show you a fraction more of Myself. I look deep into your soul. I see all of your dirty secrets. I know exactly what runs through you.

I would post a warning, but you poor, long-suffering fools would buy 3 copies anyway. There you go. Buy 3 copies of this video. The nightmares will haunt you during the day, and the sunlight will shine in your dreams after submitting yourself to this indoctrination tease.

Look into My eyes. Fall into My trap.

-
I can't make you cum if you don't want to.......right?

That's it, try to resist. Try your very very hardest not to fall victim to My touch and My manipulation....not to mention My hot legs and the way I look in your cuffed white cotton shirt.

Go on. Try. Try to hold it in, with all of your might! I wear the proverbial pants around here, and I give this shirt more power when it's draped upon My tiny body, than you do when you pair it with a tie and strut around doing your stupid boy things.

I am the boss. I make the rules. I DARE you to try not to cum. Are you up to it? Will you last? I mean, it's your dick, right? Of course you are able to have complete control over it.

That's funny, because I own your dick, and your dick owns your brain. If, then........TRY HARD, you manly man, and show Me just how strong you are!

(Uhm, you are completely aware that I am going to win this, aren't you?)

-
My boots make you weak in every bone in your body, and of course your body takes what was in your bones and rushes it to the only bone you care about - your penis.

It's like playing with play-doh, only I'm not going to lick it.

I can get you to give Me anything I want, simply by looking AMAZING in boots and teasing you like a demon. Let's see, what will I let you pay for tonight? I know exactly what I want. It's power, and I already have it.

-

I'm going to take you through an interactive lesson in self-control.

All of that anticipatory energy, all of that pent-up lust, is being melded into a tight little ball in My hand. I bring your urges to their maximum, their hardest, their most concentrated, so that the pressure inside that tight little ball is nearly unbearable.

I am not even going to take your money. I want that desire to remain strong and denied, as well.

Concentrate on Me. I will boil you down into concentrated desire, until you're a sticky ball of resin in My artful palms.

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Posts: 460 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links