Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Web Site URLs » Mona's Footjobs

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Mona's Footjobs
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ooops, I don't have a post in here [Blush]

-

-

-

-

Salutations my little Wilburs...

A few new things for spring. To let introduce everyone to my new camera and my new style of clips, I will be offering $10 Month-Long memberships through paypal. Since I usually make well over 15 footjob clips a month, that is a lot of clips for the price of 2! [Big Grin]

Email me here: monasfootjobs@gmail.com

Next on the list, a new cumshot compilation is in the works, and I hope to make this one a little "darker" before the tan starts to show and it's time for french tips and pinks and pastels. So please, get those dark , black nail polish, goth girl footjob requests in to me before the sun has his way with me [Tongue]

BTW, Thanks for the feedback on my recent Wu's contributions. I love hearing from you. [Smile]
Mona~

[ March 30, 2010, 11:25 PM: Message edited by: Bondo ]

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links