Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Web Site URLs » New Foot Fetish clips in the works.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New Foot Fetish clips in the works.
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Due to high demand, I will be making my clip store a little more versatile in the coming days, weeks and months.

I have been getting requests for clips for years that I now want to add to my arsenal of fabulous foot fetish content.

Toe sucking and licking, feet smothering face, Footjobs done with only one foot while the other foot is dipping my toes in the footguy's mouth and many more scenarios I know many are dying to see.

You can help by sending me suggestions and requests. Tell me what foot fantasies you would like to see made a reality.

I will still be turning out the best footjobs, solejobs, and toe jobs in the biz,so keep the feedback and requests for those cumming as well.

Feel free to pm me through wu's feet links, or simply send me an email at monasfootjobs@gmail.com

-

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links