Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Web Site URLs » Introducing Asian Koto

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Introducing Asian Koto
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I know many of you remember and miss the Footjob talents of Asian Suki. Suki has been out of the country for quite a while, but recently her older sister Koto expressed an interest in doing footjob videos and I am pleased to announce it has finally become a reality!

Koto has size 5's that are nothing short of exquisite. High arches, soft wrinkled soles, and the cutest Toes... but they don't always play nice. Koto has obvious Footjob talent, and we are thrilled to make her a part of our content.

Koto's first footjob has just been posted to my clipstore. Be sure to check it out and welcome her to the Foot fetish world!

-

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links