Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Web Site URLs » SWEETCHERRYFEET UPDATE

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: SWEETCHERRYFEET UPDATE
Princess Sweet Cherry Feet
Board Regular
Member # 36251

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Princess Sweet Cherry Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Princess Sweet Cherry Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Bet you foot fans of Mine have been wondering where My clips have gone? I stopped updating clips4sale...and shortly....the prices of those clips will jump...HIGH!

I've made My way to My Own little corner of the internet....I've rebuilt My website and also My clip store....My Own personal clips haven't stopped, they've simply stuck beside Me and won't be shared with the masses.

Thought I'd share My most recent update with everyone since I noticed I have a fan on here now posting as well....maybe you would like to see what I've been up to?

SweetCherryFeet.com for My membership site

FetishProducers.com for My exclusive and discount priced clips. you can thank Me later. lol

-

--------------------
 -
 -

Posts: 24 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links