Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Web Site URLs » Pleasure and Pain is all the same

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Pleasure and Pain is all the same
Ms.BittaVonSweet
Loyal Member
Member # 21144

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ms.BittaVonSweet   Author's Homepage   Email Ms.BittaVonSweet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ohhh, its been a long time since I smashed some cock beneath my feet!!! I JUMP back into it with with a little fancy footwork and stroke that dick with my my freshly painted toes. Watch as I apply all my weight and turn that pecker head all purple under my shiny red toes! LOL!!!! Boy I almost forgot what it was like to mash man meat beneath my pretty feet until it cant take it anymore and releases its load as a tribute to my perfect peds. I love rocking back and forth on my heels and feeling all that flesh squishing back and forth beneath my bare soles, feeling it getting hard and feeling it soften back up from all the weight applied! Lets face it, pleasure and pain is all the same when your under my feet !....LOL
c4s.com

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts016/11202/clip_images/sept25footjob.gif

--------------------
BittaVonSweet feet, nylons,Trample FREE !

My Clips4Sale Store

Posts: 65 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links