Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Web Site URLs » Unique Foot Art

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Unique Foot Art
UniqueFootArt
Board Regular
Member # 49031

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UniqueFootArt   Author's Homepage   Email UniqueFootArt   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey guys im just writting this post to let you all know, fellow female feet lovers, that after 3 years of taking photos of female feet, in artistic and abstract conditions, i have decided to open a blog and reveal my work to the world. The link you will find down bellow.

Like most of you visiting this page, i realized from a young age that i was fond of female feet, we all know this to be called "Foot Fetish". Years went by and i purchased my DSLR camera at which point i realized i had a passion and i could create art. Now in my eyes this is art, you might not agree with me, but i still consider it art, and know this that i put every last inch and ounce of effort into all the photo shoots you will witness over the course of time.
With these photos i am trying to first quench the thirst of the female feet passionate people out there, while expressing and showing the beauty of the female foot. I have been doing these kinds of photo shoots for the past 3 years, i have over 30 different shoots, which i will do my best to write-up a story and post every day, or every other day. I am also constantly seeking new models and having more shoots, so once i'm done posting my work done so far, i will post my new work. You might, and will see similar scenes but with a different pair of feet, that is because i felt the need to retake a certain shot with a different model as i think that each set of feet match a different background and scenery, also if at one point i was not convinced of the quality of a certain shot i decided to re-take it.
What i need you do understand is that i will not mention the names of any of the models, to prevent their identity, nor will you see any faces, this blog is strictly feet. The intro photo i posted will give you an idea of what to expect. So bookmark this page, and stop by regularly, you wont be disappointed, i guarantee it...

The link of the blog is: http://uniquefootart.blogspot.ro/

-

Posts: 26 | Registered: Aug 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links