Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Web Site URLs » Can you help me with my research?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Can you help me with my research?
Project2501
Board Regular
Member # 43309

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Project2501     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am a fellow foot lover(married to a gal with pretty size 9's as seen in my avatar) but I am also doing some research on foot enthusiasts. I am looking to be the first analyst to catalog a serious sampling from the foot fetish community to find out some basic facts through anonymous surveys very similar to the Do you have foot fetish Poll that has been around the internet for years. I am looking to try gather data on when we first realized our fascination began and who if anyone had an influence. One of my earliest memories was from my first grade teacher and I was never the same guy since! At any rate, I am hoping that you guys and gals will help me by taking my simple yes/no check box survey in order to further the cause. Personally, I think there is far more of us than the scientific community realizes and there is something unique about us that makes us who we are and I am just burning to try to learn more. The surveys are completely anonymous and are 100% safe with no popups ,etc.

Survey for foot enthusiasts can be found here: Foot Fetish Survey

Survey for S/O of foot enthusiasts can be found here: Partner has a foot fetish survey

Thanks for your time!

Posts: 21 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links