Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Sports/Wrestling/MMA » Euro2004 (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Euro2004
Elzbennet
Feature Foot Model
Member # 1234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elzbennet   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi! The Euro 2004 just started yesterday...a very bad start for my team. Portugal lost [Cuss] with Greece! [Mad] and we were the first organizing team to loose the opening game, ever! Lol!
Today there will be a very hot game, England Vs France. Good luck to both.
Who do you think is the most probable team to win the championship?
[kiss]

--------------------
Elz

Posts: 937 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2spy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This may sound stupid,but what is the Euro2004
Soccer?

Posts: 1366 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elzbennet
Feature Foot Model
Member # 1234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elzbennet   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 2spyfeet:
This may sound stupid,but what is the Euro2004
Soccer?

Itīs the european football (or soccer) championship. Each country has itīs own team. This year itīs in Portugal.
Where are you from 2Spy?
Kiss [kiss]

--------------------
Elz

Posts: 937 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2spy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Itīs the european football (or soccer) championship. Each country has itīs own team. This year itīs in Portugal.
Where are you from 2Spy?

Ok thats what I thought,thanks. Thats great its in Portugal. Must bring in a lot of cash for you folks. I'm in San Antonio Texas, USA

Posts: 1366 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MindChatter
Board Regular
Member # 1746

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MindChatter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wish Portugal luck today against Russia Elz, it would be sad to get knocked out so doon when you are the hosts [Smile]

I will be supporting England tomorrow, I hope our team have picked themselves up after sunday's defeat [Frown]
I also hope that no more British fans cause trouble, I hope you understand that it is only a small amount of 'bad ones' doing this Elzbennet.

Posts: 37 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elzbennet
Feature Foot Model
Member # 1234

quote:
Originally posted by MindChatter:
I wish Portugal luck today against Russia Elz, it would be sad to get knocked out so doon when you are the hosts [Smile]

I will be supporting England tomorrow, I hope our team have picked themselves up after sunday's defeat [Frown]
I also hope that no more British fans cause trouble, I hope you understand that it is only a small amount of 'bad ones' doing this Elzbennet.

Hello! Finally someone who likes football! lol
Thanks for the support! We did win Russia 2-0 . It wasnīt a very bad game, although i got very disappointed with a couple of players like Figo who played very badly! Cristiano Ronaldo played only 15 minutes and did so much better and gave a great help in the last goal! With Spain it will be more difficult!
Good luck for England. You were very unlucky in the game with France! It would be nice to have a final with Portugal. And of course we would win again by 3-2 [Evil Grin] as in that Euro2000 memorable game, lol!
I know that not all english are like those who caused the problems. Itīs rather sad i think. They give a bad impression. They were just a bunch of drunk idiots who canīt enjoy a good time!
Kisses! [kiss]

--------------------
Elz

MindChatter
Board Regular
Member # 1746

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MindChatter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think Latvia were cheated by the referee today! 2 clear penaties were deserved against the Germans.

Nevermind, they got a draw.

Posts: 37 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elzbennet
Feature Foot Model
Member # 1234

quote:
Originally posted by MindChatter:
I think Latvia were cheated by the referee today! 2 clear penaties were deserved against the Germans.

Nevermind, they got a draw.

Yes, so it seems...
They should have won!
[kiss]

--------------------
Elz

Elzbennet
Feature Foot Model
Member # 1234

[Big Grin] Eheheh...i am very pleased with Portugalīs victory over Spain! It was an exciting game and i never suffered so much! But we did deserve to win! I think we will play with one of the teams belonging to Englandīs group. It would be interesting to have another match between us and the british, specially if the result was as good as in the last european championship... [Evil Grin] eheheh.
[kiss]

--------------------
Elz

Elzbennet
Feature Foot Model
Member # 1234

I am really sorry for England but... [Big Grin] Portugal 6- England 5 [Big Grin] ...and what an exciting game! [Thumbs Up]
[kiss]

[ June 24, 2004, 08:26 PM: Message edited by: Elzbennet ]

--------------------
Elz

Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Elzbennet,

I'm not much of a soccer fan.. I just don't get that game
However..I watched most of that game....It was real exciting....
The reason I dont like soccer is the low scores .Just like Amearican hockey(NHL)

But that had to have been so exciting for you.
All that scoring....THAT IS RARE.... [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elzbennet
Feature Foot Model
Member # 1234

Hi Sasha [Smile] !
Soccer is not very appreciated in the US, although i think itīs getting more popular over the years. But here in Europe, itīs our main sport! [Big Grin] And i am very proud of what we have been doing so far! [Thumbs Up]
Kisses! [kiss]

--------------------
Elz

Elzbennet
Feature Foot Model
Member # 1234

[Big Grin] Portugal 2 - Netherlands 1 [Big Grin]
[Big Grin] Weīre going to the final...eheheheh [Big Grin]
[kiss]

--------------------
Elz

Toesonthenoes
Elite Trooper
Member # 2121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesonthenoes   Author's Homepage   Email Toesonthenoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulation Elz!
I`m a great fan of your team and they played every match very well, expect the first one!
Figo had the best time yesterday in the whole tournament!
I think CZE will do it today but Greece is in very good shape and they have nothing to loose!
I will keep my thumbs hold for POR on sunday! [Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
High arches and long toes are a must

Posts: 468 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elzbennet
Feature Foot Model
Member # 1234

quote:
Originally posted by Toesonthenoes:
Congratulation Elz!
I`m a great fan of your team and they played every match very well, expect the first one!
Figo had the best time yesterday in the whole tournament!
I think CZE will do it today but Greece is in very good shape and they have nothing to loose!
I will keep my thumbs hold for POR on sunday! [Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up]

Hi! Thanks for the support!
Yes, Figo made his best game with Netherlands, in fact he was considered the best player of the match. Too bad he did not score a goal, he deserved it.
And Greece is on the final with us. Well, here we go again. I just hope the result is different from the the one of the opening match.
Donīt forget to check the game on sunday [Wink] , all support is welcome [Big Grin] .
KISSES! [kiss]

--------------------
Elz

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links