Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Sports/Wrestling/MMA » So U.S. basketball lost...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: So U.S. basketball lost...
mystik
All Pro Poster
Member # 1420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mystik   Email mystik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and boy howdy they deserved it. I mean, the team was a compilation of money lovers who love seeing their name on top of everyone elses. Allen Iverson? Stephon Marbury? Lebron James? Shet Lebron hasnt even established himself yet and hes already in the Olympic basketball team? Not to mention others like Carmelo Anthony. The only dominant player they have is Tim Duncan, and God forbid someone give him the ball. Poor guy, hes the only real strategy going for them and they couldnt exploit it. I saw Marbury put up 5 straight shots vs Argentina. Thats 5 possessions. The 1996 Olympic basketball team could absolutely slaughter this pathetic excuse for a team... ::end rant::
Posts: 779 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lord     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to agree those guys cant be called a team. What the U.S. needs to do is take the NBA champs to the olympics. The entire team and the coach. Players who work and practice together all the time. That would be a much better team than what they have now.

--------------------
To get what you want. STOP doing what isn't working.

Posts: 1514 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links