Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Sports/Wrestling/MMA » Cowboys look good (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Cowboys look good
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2spy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anybody watching the game?
Cowboys looking good against a sb contender
Sasha,Wu,-- [Nana]

I'm telling you,My football pool is going to be a blast, You should signup and have some fun.

Take a look

Posts: 1366 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK........ Dandy DON seems to be throwing the ROCK ok.....I'll give ya that.. [Laugh]

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lord     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You dont have to give him anything Sasha. Hes a cowboys fan he dont deserve it. [Smile]
Speaking as a Titan fan if that hadnt been a preseason game that might have turned out differently. Of course we might have got our butts kicked even worse but i dont think so [Smile]
I have to say though for a preseason game that rocked it was a good game. Well played on both... well one side [Cool] Sorry spy got to give you a hard time. [Joint]

Long live WU! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
To get what you want. STOP doing what isn't working.

Posts: 1514 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2spy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sasha; You sexy sexy babe you. I can see now we are going to be ribbing each other all season long. Won't it be cool-- [Cheers]

Lord; Its all good, Thats what makes it fun-- [Woot]

Posts: 1366 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the cowboys did look good monday night but thats just preseason lets see what they can do during the regular season and see if testeverde can do the job for us and bring pride back to americas team.go cowboys.
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lord     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not you too feet lover?
A cowboys fan. [Smile]
Whats this site coming too.
Martha pack up the kids its time to move this neighborhood is going to crap! [Smile]

Well I guess somebody has to be. [Cheers]

--------------------

Posts: 1514 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You didn't know the Cowboys are America's team. Where have you been? [Big Grin] [Cool]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

Well hmmm..
I guess it makes sense.
A country that would elect bill clinton 2 consecutive terms then Bush and the fact Kerry even made congress. Yeah I can see how the Cowboys became Americas team. [Smile]

--------------------

Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I cant stand the cowboys!!!!! But.......ROY WILLIAMS KICKS ASS!!!!!!! I wish he was on my team..

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

Sasha
quote:
I cant stand the cowboys!!!!!
I have to agree Sasha!

Do you think the Chiefs are going to blow it again?
I think if they dont beat the Broncos this year thier going to have to wait a long time.
The broncos seem to be pulling things together. If the Chiefs dont hurry and capitalize on what they got they may be waiting a long time to gain victory over them.

--------------------

Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Roy Williams is a heck of a player but you got to love the way Chris Brown schooled him. [Laugh]

How did they look against the Cheifs?

Wu

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

How did they look against the Cheifs?

If you mean dallas and cheifs, dallas [Big Grin]

Hey wu, Dallas and Washington 3rd monday night the 27th @ washington. Joe Gibbs, and the fat man know each other really well. Its going to be a good game I think.

Sasha, We don't play each other in reg season this year, so preseason counts,--Beat Ya [Nana]

When are you 2 gonna sign up for the pool?
gezz I would like to have yall in some friendly competion. Its Fun Really, You can trust a face like this [Evil Grin]

I want more players, please--- [sad]

Football Pool

Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Wu...why do we have a thread dedicated to the COWGIRLS???? [Thud]

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

quote:
Originally posted by Sasha:
Wu...why do we have a thread dedicated to the COWGIRLS???? [Thud]

[Laugh]

and your the sexiest cowgirl of them all [Mmm] [Drool] [Woot] [Cheers]

soft sole lover
Major Player
Member # 2540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soft sole lover   Email soft sole lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ya they do look good...
Posts: 239 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links