Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Sports/Wrestling/MMA » It's about time the USA won a game in the World Cup of hockey

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: It's about time the USA won a game in the World Cup of hockey
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Go USA! Go Paul Martin!

Hopefully Brett Hull plays in the next game. I think Robert Esche is going to start in net for the next game.

Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lord     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whoohooo!
[Woot]
Rock on! USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA !!!!!!!
[Woot] We won one! We won one! We won one!
Thats kind of sad to celebrate like this for winning one game. [Smile]

Long live WU! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
To get what you want. STOP doing what isn't working.

Posts: 1514 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
>Thats kind of sad to celebrate like this for winning one game.

Hockey's not my game, but we may never have this opportunity again so we'd better celebrate while we have the chance! hehe

Way to go USA!

[Cheers]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Thats kind of sad to celebrate like this for winning one game.

Its Hockey!!!!!We never win in world cup hockey!!!!

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lord     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Exactly. Maybe if we get all the people off death row and pick the best ones we might intimidate everyone else! High stick one player to death and the rest of the world forfiets!

--------------------

Posts: 1514 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you refering to that guy who almost paralized that COLORADO DUDE. That was horrible.I'm glad hes being charged with a criminal offence.He deserves it.I know I know its part of the GAME..

I have no clue about HOCKEY so I'm outta this one....

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

quote:
I have no clue about HOCKEY so I'm outta this one....
If Sasha's out Im out too! [Smile]
What thread we headed too next beautiful?
[Smile]

--------------------

Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Finns beat the USA tonight 2-1.

The USA did pretty good considering how bad they came out in the first two games.

Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

quote:
Originally posted by Lord:
quote:

Exactly. Maybe if we get all the people off death row and pick the best ones we might intimidate everyone else! High stick one player to death and the rest of the world forfiets!

We pretty had the best American born talent that the NHL has to offer playing for our team.
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

quote:
Originally posted by Sasha:
quote:
Thats kind of sad to celebrate like this for winning one game.

Both the World Cup of Hockey and the Olympics count towards a country's success in international play. So the USA has won 2 gold medals.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links