Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Sports/Wrestling/MMA » Tennessee vs Florida

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Tennessee vs Florida
Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lord     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The SEC game of the year is tomorrow at 8 pm est. I am going to say that the Volunteers are going to Win this game big! I posted this topic to make my choice official. I figure if they win here is where I will brag and if they lose here is where you can give me heck!
I am saying the game will be UT: 26 UF: 17
Go Vols!

--------------------
To get what you want. STOP doing what isn't working.

Posts: 1514 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lord     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
P.S.
If we lose I will delete this topic!
Just kidding.... well maybe!
No no really I am just kidding. I can take my blows if we lose.
Go vols!

--------------------

Posts: 1514 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DJ
The Legend
Member # 1698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DJ   Author's Homepage   Email DJ       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh man, Stacey and her entire family went to UF. I won't say anything about this to her, or it may prompt a nastygram from her.

I went to the Univeristy of Houston, then to the University of San Diego. I don't have too much to root for in college ball!

I do have to "say" that I am a UF fan around the wife and in-laws though. So I go with Florida.

--------------------
DJ

Posts: 4159 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm picking Tennessee. Lately, they have been producing some really good RBs.
Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

I grew up in knoxville about a 25 minute trip from the campus (its in down town) and I attended UT so I am a UT fan! Our fans are known for our respect of other teams fans. You two should think about making the journey up here one year to see the game I can fill you in on the best places to stay and where not to go.
I can usually get extra tickets through the alumni orginization if I have enough time. We sale them to each other when we dont plan on going.
Think about it, it would be a great vacation.

--------------------

Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been to Pigeon Forge one time for a car show. So, I know the area of Knoxville. It is a nice city/town.

We also show respect to the opposing team fans. Except for the Wisconsin Badgers and Iowa Hawkeyes. [Mad] [Mad] [Evil Grin] [Evil Grin]

Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

Yes Pigeon Forge is nice. Did you know that there are more marriages in the Great Smoky Mountains every year than Las Vegas? It's true. More people get married here each year than anywhere else in the country. Just an interesting fact I thought people might want to know. [Smile]

--------------------

gs3647
All Pro Poster
Member # 2418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gs3647   Email gs3647   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm going with Tennesee, but I've been wrong too many times... so I'm not placing any bets.

--------------------
Elz is my favorite model, but it's a close race! Sasha, Candi, and Nikki come very close!

Posts: 652 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Go Vols! [Woot] [Woot] [Woot]

--------------------

Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

[Woot]
Im still happy! [Smile]

--------------------

Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Tennessee should go up in the rankings. WOW! Boy did Iowa get smacked [Eek!]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links