Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Sports/Wrestling/MMA » NFL Week 6 Picks (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: NFL Week 6 Picks
mystik
All Pro Poster
Member # 1420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mystik   Email mystik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like an extremely tough week with lots of good games. Im extremely torn with some games, but here goes:

Panthers vs Eagles: Eagles
Browns vs Bengals: Browns
Packers vs Lions: Packers
Texans vs Titans: Texans
Chiefs vs Jags: Jags
Dolphins vs Bills: Bills
Chargers vs Falcons: Falcons
Seahawks vs Patriots: Seahawks
49ers vs Jets: Jets
Redskins vs Bears: Bears
Broncos vs Raiders: Broncos
Steelers vs Cowboys: Cowboys
Vikings vs Saints: Saints
Bucs vs Rams: Rams

I sat there for a good 2 minutes and thought about that Seahawks vs Patriots matchup, and EVEN THOUGH its in Foxboro I will give the Seahawks the edge only because they know whats on the line, they know what just happened last week, and the Patriots are probably still half drunk from last weeks celebrations. Philly will DESTROY the Panthers, the Rams should take care of business at home, upset pick of the week is the Saints over the Vikings.

Posts: 779 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eagles
Browns - Cleveland rocks as Drew Carey would say [Woot] [Woot]

Packers - They are better off on the road. They don't have the home field advantage anymore.

Titans
Jags

Bills - A good QB like Drew Bledsoe should not be on a terrible team like the Bills. I expect him to be in a different uniform next year.

Falcons
Patriots

Jets - My favorite Martin

Redskins
Broncos

Steelers - The Deuce is on the loose.

Saints - Anyone can run against that lousy, pathetic excuse for a defense of the Vikings. I have never seen a defense miss more tackles than this group. Expect Horn and Stecker to have a great game.

Rams - If I am the opposing defenses and coaches, I would be starting to worry about a hot Bulger and the Best Show On Turf. Their offense is starting to click at the perfect time. GO RAMS! [Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Browns vs Bengals: Bengals
Packers vs Lions: Lions
Texans vs Titans: Titans
Chiefs vs Jags: CHIEFS------Their back............
Seahawks vs Patriots: Patriots
Redskins vs Bears: Redskins
Broncos vs Raiders: Broncos...27-0. Raiders will get crushed...
Steelers vs Cowboys: Steelers
Vikings vs Saints: Vikings

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chiefs vs Jags: Chiefs
Dolphins vs Bills: Dolphins
Chargers vs Falcons: Chargers
Redskins vs Bears: Redskins
Broncos vs Raiders: Raiders
Steelers vs Cowboys: Steelers

Tough picks this week!

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wu,
quote:
Broncos vs Raiders: Raiders

HUH???? Trust me on this one WU...Don't take the RAIDERS on this one...The BRONCOS are huge on D-fence..The Raiders are weak on both sides of the ball.WEAK!! And KERRY COLLINS is the QB.....Look for third stringer Marcus Tuiasasopo(LOL..Spelling is my weak point)MAYBE,to be in this game by the 3rd quarter.My team by all rights should really be 0-5...I know my team well WU...This is a bad bet if you were in Vegas..It shouldnt even be on the HUNCH list...THEY will lose this game.Guaranteed!!!!!!

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2spy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chiefs vs Jags: Chiefs, I think they got it back now
Redskins vs Bears: Redskins, Its stuff to pick against gibbs.
Broncos vs Raiders: Raiders, they always play tuff no matter who has the upper hand, Raiders will win.
Steelers vs Cowboys: Cowboys They will bounce back

Posts: 1366 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

quote:
Broncos vs Raiders: Raiders, they always play tuff no matter who has the upper hand, Raiders will win.

Hmmmm......Nobody is listening to me again....Raiders loose this guaranteed.....All NFL teams play hard.Problem is my team plays hard and bad.........lol.No chemistry..The game is a wash..Rubin Drouns will run anywere from 100 to 200 yard on the RAIDERS....COLLINS will go down!!! He will not know what hit him!.He will turn the ball over at least three times on the BRONCOS.....

Broncos27 Raiders0

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2spy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmmm......Nobody is listening to me again....Raiders loose this guaranteed.....All NFL teams play hard.Problem is my team plays hard and bad.........lol.No chemistry..The game is a wash..Rubin Drouns will run anywere from 100 to 200 yard on the RAIDERS....COLLINS will go down!!! He will not know what hit him!.He will turn the ball over at least three times on the BRONCOS.....

Broncos27 Raiders0

You know your team better than we do. I have just seen these two teams surprise me.
Hope I'm right-- [Wink]

By the way, what happened to you and DJ's little games?

Posts: 1366 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

quote:
By the way, what happened to you and DJ's little games?

I think he got sick of loseing..... [Cry]

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

mystik
All Pro Poster
Member # 1420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mystik   Email mystik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lol...Atlanta pulled it out by a HAIR against the Chargers. I'm kinda curious when it was that Michael Vick earned this All-Star status? He's no Brady and certaintly no McNabb, rather he's like a mini McNabb. The Texans did exactly what I thought they would do, and put away the Titans at home. Titans think that because they crushed the Packers they would waltz all over the Texans...3 interceptions said different. Mcnair did terrible. You were pretty close with that prediction Sasha, Raiders got raped. Lions too. And the Chiefs? I'd like to see whats so special about them, I see no cohesiveness WHATSOEVER on that team. I wish they had won, that wouldve put the Jags within one win of the Texans, but nah.
Posts: 779 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Here are the five teams (baring major injuries)that will go to the SUPER BOWL this year.....
1. Patriots
2. Colts
3. Broncos
4.Eagles.
5.RAMS

PS....My TEAM sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[ October 17, 2004, 08:10 PM: Message edited by: Sasha ]

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

mystik
All Pro Poster
Member # 1420

:/. Colts over the Eagles? Lets say both Mcnabb and Manning were injured and the Eagles and Colts faced off. Who would win? Eagles. I wish the Jets would play someone good, im curious to see how they hold up against one of the best teams ever. This will finally test their team and their skill. I'd like to think:

1. Eagles
2. Patriots
3. Colts
4. Broncos
5. Dunno. Ill give you an answer come week 9. Shoe ins: Rams, Falcons, Jets, Steelers

Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sasha:
Here are the five teams (baring major injuries)that will go to the SUPER BOWL this year.....
1. Patriots
2. Colts
3. Broncos
4.Eagles.
5.RAMS

PS....My TEAM sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO RAMS! [Woot] [Thumbs Up] [Smile]

The team, not me [Laugh]

Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Rams and Colts for the Super Bowl!
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

quote:

Broncos27 Raiders0

Hmmmmmmmmmm I told all you Raider betters.....The only diff in the score was 31-3...Same as 27-0 to me.....lol....For the rest of the season I want all to follow my lead when it comes to my team...lol....OK????

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links