Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Sports/Wrestling/MMA » NFL Week 7 Picks (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: NFL Week 7 Picks
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2spy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's been a tough year for calling games so far,and I am going for it this week.

Chiefs vs Atlanta--Atlanta
Ravens vs Bills---Bills
Bucs vs Bears------Bucs
Giants vs Lions-----Giants
Colts vs Jags-------Colts
Browns vs Eagles-----Eagles
Panthers vs Chargers--Panthers
Miami vs Rams--------Rams
Vikings vs Titans----Vikings
Pats vs Jets-------Jets I know,I know I am going for it.
Packers vs Cowboys---Cowboys Do me good Boys?
Raiders vs Saints-----Saints
Cards vs Seahawks-----Seahawks
Bengals vs Broncos----Broncos

Looking forward to the DJ Sasha Thing.
Well Where is it?

[ October 30, 2004, 09:03 PM: Message edited by: Wu ]

Posts: 1366 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chiefs vs Atlanta------- Chiefs
Ravens vs Bills---------- Bills
Bucs vs Bears------------- Bucs
Giants vs Lions--------- Giants
Colts vs Jags------------ Colts
Browns vs Eagles-------- Eagles
Panthers vs Chargers-- Chargers
Miami vs Rams------------- Rams
Vikings vs Titans------ Vikings
Pats vs Jets-------------- Pats
Packers vs Cowboys----- Packers
Raiders vs Saints------ Raiders
Cards vs Seahawks----- Seahawks
Bengals vs Broncos----- Broncos

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The fact that I just read in the OAKLAND tribune...The Raiders are testing the Waiver wire on Jerry Porter...Means I'm done with football this year .......No more wasting my time.......OUT.......Until Al Davis turns the team over to someone who understands football in the year 2004....its time waisted for me...

[ October 24, 2004, 10:24 AM: Message edited by: Sasha ]

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think the Raiders can pull this one out. I just don't trust the Saints. If Miami played the Saints, they'd get their first win.

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Atlanta
Ravens
Buccaneers
Giants

Colts - Peyton Manning is the real deal. [Woot] [Woot]

Eagles

Chargers - What happened to the Panthers?

RAMS - [Cheers] [Cheers]

Titans - McNair and Chris Brown should be licking their lips.

Patriots - Pennington is human afterall [Secret]

Packers - If this was at Lambeau Field, I'll give the edge to the Cowboys.

Raiders - If the Vikings won at their stadium, why can't the Raiders do it? Especially considering that the Vikings were TERRIBLE on the road the last couple of years.

Seahawks - Should be a blowout

Broncos

Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2spy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sasha:
The fact that I just read in the OAKLAND tribune...The Raiders are testing the Waiver wire on Jerry Porter...Means I'm done with football this year .......No more wasting my time.......OUT.......Until Al Davis turns the team over to someone who understands football in the year 2004....its time waisted for me...

[Thud] [Cry]
Sasha; Don't leave us, it's all for fun babe.
I would miss your quotes and knowledge of the game. It's been a bad year for all of us.

Your post before your edit impressed me with the stabbler, casper thing,I remember them well.

Last year I came in 3rd out of 150 folks, and had a better % than all of them.This year I am hanging around the bottom lol. Look at Wu and Me Our teams suck, I have know idea about them anymore.

The Raiders, Cowboys, Redskins are in the same boat. Need QB's running backs, just over all some time to put it together.

DON'T LEAVE!!!! pretty please [Love]

Posts: 1366 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, I'm done being a crybaby.. [Cry]

Chiefs vs Atlanta------- Chiefs
Ravens vs Bills---------- Ravens
Bucs vs Bears------------- Bucs
Giants vs Lions--------- Giants
Colts vs Jags------------ Colts
Browns vs Eagles-------- Eagles
Panthers vs Chargers-- Panthers
Miami vs Rams------------- Rams
Vikings vs Titans------ Vikings
Pats vs Jets-------------- Pats
Packers vs Cowboys----- Packers
Raiders vs Saints------ Wake me up when the game is over.zzzzzzzzzzzzz Lets see..Collins 3 ints......Duce MAC will run for 175 yards.Brooks will throw 3 TD's and pass for 300yrds.....Saints 34 Raiders hmmmmmm Marcus will be in the game to save some face in the 4th quarter.10...34 to 10 Saints
Cards vs Seahawks----- Seahawks
Bengals vs Broncos----- Broncos

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DJ
The Legend
Member # 1698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DJ   Author's Homepage   Email DJ       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn Wu, you picked the Charger's 2 weeks in a row! Good for you.

It was very close last week. They will get it today!

Sorry Rob, no Panther's today my friend!

--------------------
DJ

Posts: 4159 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DJ
The Legend
Member # 1698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DJ   Author's Homepage   Email DJ       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sasha, stop your damn whining and let's bet on that Charger's game!

Grab a couple of beers and stop with the Raiders pitty pot! Now go get drunk and let's bet baby!

--------------------
DJ

Posts: 4159 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

quote:

LOL..I'm off to the MALL...No games for me today..

I'll pull for the CHARGERS only of they wear the POWDER BLUE!!!! ONLY!!

quote:
Grab a couple of beers and stop with the Raiders pitty pot!
Not lookin for pity.I'm just pissed my TEAM is so bad.Thats all...

[ October 24, 2004, 03:29 PM: Message edited by: Sasha ]

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

quote:
Originally posted by Sasha:
quote:

LOL..I'm off to the MALL...No games for me today..

I'll pull for the CHARGERS only of they wear the POWDER BLUE!!!! ONLY!!

Now It's back to fun again! Feet, Football, Friendly ribbing. It just doesn't get any better [Thumbs Up]

By the way Dj--panthers finially show up [Nana]

DJ
The Legend
Member # 1698

Sorry Rob, I hope you didn't have any money on that one [Nana] [Nana]

--------------------
DJ

2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

quote:
Originally posted by DJ:
Sorry Rob, I hope you didn't have any money on that one [Nana] [Nana]

Nope, Thank God--lol Damn, I might just pull a sasha, I suck this year [Cry] [Violent] [Puke]
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

quote:
Nope, Thank God--lol Damn, I might just pull a sasha, I suck this year
I never said my picking sucks..Go look at my record...I said my team sucks and I'm sick of them....Its halftime and they are playing a fun little game of field goals.....Its so exciting.Yea I'm watching the Fuckin game..I gotta bad cold.........lol

San Diego....... [Mad] wear the old uniforms already..

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What the hell happened to the Rams today? [Mad] [Mad]

If it makes anyone feel better, I lowered my chlesterol [Wink] [Big Grin] [Thumbs Up] [Smile] [Laugh]

There were a lot of surprises today, like the Cardinals beating the Seahawks. My Rams losing to the winless Dolphins.

Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links