Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Sports/Wrestling/MMA » NFL Week 8 Picks (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: NFL Week 8 Picks
Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This should be another interesting week. Here are my picks for this week.

Cards @ Bills: Cards
Ravens @ Eagels: Eagles
Bengals @ Titans: Benglas
Lions @ Cowboys: Lions
Packers @ Skins: Skins [Cool]
Colts @ Cheifs: Colts
Jags @ Texans: Jags
Giants @ Vikings: Vikings
Falcons @ Broncos: Broncos
Panthers @ Seahawks: Seahawks
Patriots @ Steelers: Steelers [Eek!]
Raiders @ Chargers: Chargers
49ers @ Bears: 49ers
Dolphins @ Jets: Jets

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cards @ Bills: Bills
Ravens @ Eagels: Eagles
Bengals @ Titans: Benglas
Lions @ Cowboys: Lions
Packers @ Skins: Packers
Colts @ Cheifs: Colts
Jags @ Texans: Texans
Patriots @ Steelers: Patriots Hmmmmmthis one smells bad.....Steelers might win this.But I'll stck with the PATS
Raiders @ Chargers: Chargers...Raiders will get rocked by DJ's surprise team.....
49ers @ Bears: Bears

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mystik
All Pro Poster
Member # 1420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mystik   Email mystik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cards @ Bills: Bills
Ravens @ Eagles: Eagles
Bengals @ Titans: Titans
Lions @ Cowboys: Cowboys
Packers @ Skins: Packers
Colts @ Cheifs: Chiefs
Jags @ Texans: Texans
Patriots @ Steelers: Steelers
Raiders @ Chargers: Chargers
49ers @ Bears: Bears

Wow sasha you actually picked the Texans over the Jags! If the Colts lose this week and the Texans beat the Jags that ties us up for the #2 spot in the AFC South. Patriots streak ends this weekend at Pittsburgh. The only tough teams they've played have been home games, lets see what they do at someone elses house.

[ October 31, 2004, 12:56 PM: Message edited by: mystik ]

Posts: 779 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Wow sasha you actually picked the Jags over the Texans
No..I didnt....

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mystik
All Pro Poster
Member # 1420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mystik   Email mystik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pfft...typo. You know what I meant...Im a texans fan. You really think Carr can do it? Jags are playing good...
Posts: 779 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2spy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello folks, I am back after a week of hell getting back online. It feels good to be back- [Woot]

I see most of you picked against my boys, Loosers- [Nana] Mystik-- [Thumbs Up]

where is Dj? His Chargers are really a surprize.
Where is all the fun of picking on each other.

I miss the flack back and forth-- [Cry]

Go Dallas--- [Fingers Crossed]

Posts: 1366 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mystik
All Pro Poster
Member # 1420

Not much surprises this week. My picks all did good except for the Vikings. Who'da thought they'd lose at home? Patriots are getting killed...finally. The cowboys were due for a win, especially against the high and low Lions.
DJ
The Legend
Member # 1698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DJ   Author's Homepage   Email DJ       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rob, actually I went with all the Texas teams this week.

With the Denver and Indy losses, my Charger's are looking even better!

Mystik did pretty good this week. Wu?? A little below the 500 mark and Sasha right at it so far.

--------------------
DJ

Posts: 4159 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gee, thanks DJ for pointing that out. [Nana]

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mystik
All Pro Poster
Member # 1420

I can't believe those Broncos. Guess they, just like the Falcons they lost to, show the difference between a great team and an ok team. They had the chance to pull away with this one and let the falcons come back. Two of my surest picks were two losses, Broncos over Falcons and the Vikings over Giants...at least Tampa didnt play this week. I hate predicting Tampa Bay games...
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

FUCKIN SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Mad] [Mad]

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

DJ
The Legend
Member # 1698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DJ   Author's Homepage   Email DJ       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Wu:
Gee, thanks DJ for pointing that out. [Nana]

Oh, no problem! I thought you might want to keep track of your stats [Nut Kick] [Eek!]

--------------------
DJ

Posts: 4159 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DJ
The Legend
Member # 1698

quote:
Originally posted by Sasha:
FUCKIN SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Mad] [Mad]

You have been doing very well all season! You are allowed to have a bad week (unlike Wu and his Redskin's [Eek!] )

--------------------
DJ

Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

oh... keep playing with me DJ...
[Violent]

I'll remember this...

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

DJ
The Legend
Member # 1698

quote:
Originally posted by Wu:
oh... keep playing with me DJ...
[Violent]

I'll remember this...

Well, at least for the moment my avatar and tag line seem to be okay? I will quit while I am ahead [Nana]

[Bow Down] [Bow Down] [Bow Down] TO WU!

--------------------
DJ

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links