Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Sports/Wrestling/MMA » NFL Week 9 Picks

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: NFL Week 9 Picks
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2spy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here we go week 9 already

Miami @ Arizona---Miami
Dallas @ Cincinnati---Dallas
Chiefs @ Bucs------Chiefs
Jets @ Bills-------Jets
Raiders @ Panthers---Panthers
Eagles @ Steelers----Steelers
Redskins @ Lions------Lions
Bears @ Giants--------Giants
Saints @ Chargers-----Chargers
Seahawks @ 49ers-------Seahawks
Houston @ Denver----Denver
Pats @ Rams--------Rams
Browns @ Ravens----Ravens
Vikings @ Colts----Colts---a shoot out in the making? 59 points scored. colts 31 to 28

Dj Are you and Sasha gonna go at it this week? I want to see Sasha's sexy ass. Are you up for it. Sasha not scared- [Tongue] Its a lot more fun when you guys jib jab. Sasha Is he still scared? [Laugh]

[ November 20, 2004, 11:20 PM: Message edited by: Wu ]

Posts: 1366 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Miami @ Arizona---Cards
Dallas @ Cincinnati---Bengals
Jets @ Bills-------Jets
Pats @ Rams--------Patriots
Vikings @ Colts----Colts

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Miami @ Arizona---Miami
Jets @ Bills-------Jets
Redskins @ Lions------Redskins
Vikings @ Colts----Colts

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Arizona
Dallas
Chiefs
Jets
Panthers
Steelers
Redskins
Giants
Chargers
Seahawks [Puke]
Denver
Rams [Thumbs Up] [Cheers]
Ravens
Colts [Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DJ
The Legend
Member # 1698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DJ   Author's Homepage   Email DJ       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, even though the all wonderful Wulicious is only batting about .500 this season (had to remind you again!)

I am going with his exact picks this week!

I expect about an 80% win ratio with these.

Rob, Sasha has seen the light and now favors my Charger's. That doesn't leave us too much to bet on anymore!

Miami @ Arizona---Miami
Jets @ Bills-------Jets
Redskins @ Lions------Redskins
Vikings @ Colts----Colts

--------------------
DJ

Posts: 4159 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mystik
All Pro Poster
Member # 1420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mystik   Email mystik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Miami @ Arizona---Arizona
Dallas @ Cincinnati---Dallas
Jets @ Bills-------Jets
Eagles @ Steelers----Eagles
Houston @ Denver----Houston
Pats @ Rams--------Rams
Vikings @ Colts----Vikings

Posts: 779 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guaranteed PICK.....Broncos will beat HUSTON today.............

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2spy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rob, Sasha has seen the light and now favors my Charger's. That doesn't leave us too much to bet on anymore!

Thats the saddest thing I have heard in a long time--- [Cry]

I see most of you went against the boys again, [Confused] ---Cowboy haters- [Mad]
just kidding-- [Tongue] Loosers-- [Nana]

ramsfan-- [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 1366 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

I went against the Cowboys because much like my RAIDERS....They are BAD.........But not as bad as my TEAM....

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

quote:
Originally posted by Sasha:
I went against the Cowboys because much like my RAIDERS....They are BAD.........But not as bad as my TEAM....

Yeah they are Sasha, but their my team since I was 9 years old. Good or bad [Cry]
Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DJ:
Okay, even though the all wonderful Wulicious is only batting about .500 this season (had to remind you again!)

I warned you, didn't I? [Evil Grin]

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

quote:
Yeah they are Sasha, but their my team since I was 9 years old. Good or bad

I've liked the RAIDERS just as long..But I wont pick them if I think they will lose......That doesnt mean I dont watch them and root for them.....

Raiders pulled one outta there ASS..They got lucky...

Chiefs are pretenders..Dont put your money on them them this year...

i know I know STEELERS are doing well (they beat the PATRIOTS last week)....PATRIOTS are still the TEAM to beat.....

Rob your COWBOYS are bad news.... [Cry]

I told you GUYS the GUARANTEED bet would be Broncos over the TEXANS.. [Cool]

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Rams sucked ass today. [Mad] [Mad]

4-4 in a weak conference. The Rams will be lucky to even make the playoffs by the way they are playing right now. They are playing like crap. [Violent]

Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DJ
The Legend
Member # 1698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DJ   Author's Homepage   Email DJ       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Wu:
quote:
Originally posted by DJ:

I warned you, didn't I? [Evil Grin]
Well, Grandmaster Wu did pretty well this weekend! 9 of 14 is over .500! Overall they were good games with a few surprise upsets.

--------------------
DJ

Posts: 4159 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

[/QUOTE]Well, Grandmaster Wu did pretty well this weekend! 9 of 14 is over .500! Overall they were good games with a few surprise upsets. [/QB][/QUOTE]

Was top in the pool as well--Congrats Wu!-- [Cheers]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links