Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Sports/Wrestling/MMA » NFL Week 11 Picks (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: NFL Week 11 Picks
Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here are my picks!

Cardinals @ Panthers: Cardinals
Cowboys @ Ravens: Ravens
Broncos @ Saints: Broncos
Lions @ Vikings: Vikings
Colts @ Bears: Colts
Jets @ Browns: Browns
Steelers @ Bengals: Steelers
49ers @ Bucs: Bucs
Rams @ Bills: Rams
Titans @ Jaguars: Jaguars
Dolphins @ Seahawks: Seahawks
Chargers @ Raiders: Chargers
Falcons @ Giants: Falcons
Redskins @ Eagles: Redskins [Fingers Crossed]
Packers @ Texans: Packers
Patriots @ Chiefs: Patriots

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2spy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok here we go: where is everyone else? Gezzz guys its 2.00 in the morning cst. Where are you guys? Heres my picks, and I'm sticking to um- [Nana]

Cardinals @ Panthers: Panthers
Cowboys @ Ravens: Ravens-- [Cry]
Jets @ Browns: Jets
Chargers @ Raiders: Chargers--I love you Sasha- [Kiss]
Falcons @ Giants: Falcons
Redskins @ Eagles: Eagles
Packers @ Texans: Packers
Patriots @ Chiefs: Patriots

Posts: 1366 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cardinals
Ravens
Broncos

Lions - Anyone can run on that lousy defense of the Purple People Eaters. Is Carl Eller available?

Colts [Thumbs Up]

Jets

Steelers - The team with the best chance of taking over the Patriots throne. [Cheers]

Buccaneers
Rams
Jaguars
Seahawks
Raiders
Falcons - Eli is no Peyton
Eagles
Packers
Patriots

Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cardinals @ Panthers: Cards
Cowboys @ Ravens: Ravens--
Lions @ Vikings: Lions
Colts @ Bears: this will be a good game.Colts
Jets @ Browns: Browns
Steelers @ Bengals: Bengals.
Rams @ Bills: Bills.Its cold and they are not in the Dome
Chargers @ Raiders: this is the one game the Raiders will win.You'll see.
Falcons @ Giants: Manning starts today.GIANTS!!!
Redskins @ Eagles THE BIRDS ...LOL
Packers @ Texans: Texans..texans will kick ass today
Patriots @ Chiefs: Chiefs..Monday night football in KC..They will beat the PATRIOTS

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DJ
The Legend
Member # 1698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DJ   Author's Homepage   Email DJ       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm in ---

Cardinals @ Panthers: Panthers
Cowboys @ Ravens: Ravens
Jets @ Browns: Jets
Chargers @ Raiders: Chargers --- Sasha's guaranteed win streak is over today! [Eek!]
Falcons @ Giants: Falcons --- QB doesn't matter, No Offensive Line = Sacks! [Nut Kick]
Redskins @ Eagles: Eagles --- Sorry WL!
Packers @ Texans: Texans ---Agree with Sasha [Hump]
Patriots @ Chiefs: Chiefs

--------------------
DJ

Posts: 4159 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RONALD CURRY..... [Mad] [Mad] What a F@$#ing joke!

What's up with the REFS this year???? Horrible

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DJ
The Legend
Member # 1698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DJ   Author's Homepage   Email DJ       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn Rob, I wish you and I had been in Vegas yesterday!

We would have cleaned up, point spreads and all!

Maybe we should plan a trip?

Oh, and sorry Sasha! My Charger's may go down (in the playoff's), but not at the hands of the Raider's!

--------------------
DJ

Posts: 4159 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2spy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DJ:
Damn Rob, I wish you and I had been in Vegas yesterday!

We would have cleaned up, point spreads and all!

Maybe we should plan a trip?

Oh, and sorry Sasha! My Charger's may go down (in the playoff's), but not at the hands of the Raider's!

Yeah How about that [Smile] I like going to vegas, and vegas loves me. Come right on in sir,and give us your money [Laugh] I do have a good time though.

I tell ya, you were right on with your chargers this year. A real suprize---there good [Thumbs Up]

I almost feel bad about laughing at you at the start of the season. Nah, I like F**King with ya. [Nana]

Posts: 1366 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Rams sucked [Violent]
Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

quote:
Originally posted by Ramsfan:
The Rams sucked [Violent]

Its kinda of funny, a lot of us that post on the sports forum, had high hopes for our favorite teams,at the start [Cry] except for dj [Nut Kick]

I made a lot of fun his pick ( chargers) at the start. DOH!

Sasha; by the way, since i have to open mouth and insert foot, could it be yours [Drool]

Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

quote:
I made a lot of fun his pick ( chargers) at the start. DOH!

Me too.......Now if the CHARGERS would just wear their FRIGIN POWDER BLUE uniforms!!!

This season sucks!!! When your team blows like mine.Its hard to be intrested [Cry]

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn 2spy! You really cleaned up this week. If only the Rams and Jags would have cooperated! [Cheers]

And Sasha, I know exactly what you mean. [Confused] I'm going to pick against my Skins this week and watch them win somehow.

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DJ
The Legend
Member # 1698

Yes, I do believe several of you laughed and scorned my Charger's pick this year?

That's okay though. I forgive you, seeing as how all the one's who did make fun of me have LOSING TEAMS [Eek!] [Eek!] [Nut Kick] [Nut Kick] [Nut Kick]

Cowboy's, Redskin's, Raider's = [Cry]

Sasha, I think they only wear those blue uniforms one game per season? I might be wrong, but I thought that is what I heard!

--------------------
DJ

Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Hey DJ,
Photo Guy here! Sasha just let me out for an hour.. I too laughed at your SD call.....GOOD PICK bro!!!!

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey DJ,

What's going to happen with the QB situation in the offseason? Do you think you all will you all resign Brees? What's the news on Rivers?

Wu

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links