Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Sports/Wrestling/MMA » NFL Week 12 Picks (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: NFL Week 12 Picks
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2spy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Thanksgiving everyone--- [Smile]

colts @ lions--colts
bears @ dallas---dallas
browns @ bengals--bengals
jags @ vikings----vikings
eagles @ giants----eagles
chargers @ chiefs---chargers
bucs @ panthers----bucs
titans @ texans----titans
skins @ steelers----steelers--Wu this is bad news
saints @ falcons----falcons
ravens @ pats-------pats
bills @ seahawks----seahawks
miami @ 49ers------49ers
jets @ cards---------jets
raiders @ broncos---broncos
rams @ packers------packers

Have a great thanksgiving weekend

[ December 04, 2004, 03:20 PM: Message edited by: Wu ]

Posts: 1366 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mystik
All Pro Poster
Member # 1420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mystik   Email mystik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
colts @ lions--colts
bears @ dallas---dallas
chargers @ chiefs---chiefs
bucs @ panthers----bucs
titans @ texans----texans
skins @ steelers----steelers
ravens @ pats-------pats
miami @ 49ers------49ers

Wow this week was easy to pick.

Posts: 779 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DJ
The Legend
Member # 1698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DJ   Author's Homepage   Email DJ       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Almost forgot week 12 starts today!

colts @ lions--colts
bears @ dallas---dallas
bucs @ panthers----bucs
ravens @ pats-------pats
bills @ seahawks----bills
miami @ 49ers------miami
jets @ cards---------cards

--------------------
DJ

Posts: 4159 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
colts @ lions--colts
bears @ dallas---bears
bucs @ panthers----bucs
skins @ steelers----steelers [Confused]
ravens @ pats-------pats
miami @ 49ers------49ers

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
colts @ lions--colts
bears @ dallas---bears
jags @ vikings----Jags
chargers @ chiefs---chiefs
bucs @ panthers----Panthers
ravens @ pats-------pats
miami @ 49ers------49ers
raiders @ broncos---broncos..#!@$in Raiders [Mad] Broncos34 Raiders 3

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChargeR
Elite Trooper
Member # 2219

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChargeR   Email ChargeR   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
colts @ lions--colts
bears @ dallas---bears
browns @ bengals--browns
bucs @ panthers----bucs
ravens @ pats-------pats
miami @ 49ers------miami
jets @ cards---------cars

My Chargers have a tough one going in to Arrowhead. They haven't won their since 95'. I think we can break that ugly streak come sunday.

Reason: Chiefs have a weak Defense and a good offence led by Trent Green, but Priest Holmes is out for 2 weeks.

Chargers have a solid defence ranked #1 in the NFL against the rush but poor pass protection ranked something like 27th. Chargers offence is is one of the best in the NFL and is only going to get better with a healthy LaDainian Tomlinson. Chargers have so many weapons on offence, its almost unbelievable how they went from the worst team in the NFL last yeay to one of the best this year.

I predict that its going to be a high scoring game but the Chargers will break this 9 year streak of consecutive loses at Arrowhead

Sorry about the novel [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 318 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think the Chargers are going to get schooled this weekend..The Chiefs that win big will show up to this one...

One more time.....Until the Chargers wear the old school powder blue Circa Late 60's early 70's uniform..They will just be.The ugly DARK BLUE team from down South.... [Wink]

Chargers have a ways to go.They should of CRUSHED the RAIDERS last week!! They got lucky..Bad refs and Two big dropped passes by Ronald Curry...

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Colts
Cowboys
The mistake by the lake aka Cleveland
Jaguars - Fred Taylor should be licking his lips
Eagles - Eli Manning is no Kurt Warner
Buccaneers
Titans
Steelers
Falcons
Patriots
Bills - If the Bills can beat the Rams, they can beat Seattle
Miami
Jets
Broncos
Chiefs
Rams - They love the spotlight! If it was Sunday afternoon, I'll be picking the Packers

Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChargeR
Elite Trooper
Member # 2219

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChargeR   Email ChargeR   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LoL Sasha your right. The chargers shouldn't have made so many mistakes in that game they had so many opportunities to just put the game away before the 2nd half. Chargers played horribly in that game. I know we could have got atleast 42 [Wink]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 318 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2spy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GOOG MORNING VIET! oh wait, that was a movie.

Good morning wus sports feetsers. I am in a silly mood today. lets have fun!

Dj just for the hell of it-- [Nut Kick] --- [Laugh]

Wu--should of picked the boys--- [Nana]

Sahsa--I want to be you oil guy-- [Drool] [Evil Grin]

mystik--good pics so far-- [Thumbs Up]

ChargeR--I am looking for the win to

ramsfan-- I think the pacs will take this one

Now' Go a head knock this chip off my shoulder I dare ya, Wait! not that hard-- [Cry]

What the hell was in my coffee this morning [Thud]

Posts: 1366 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DJ
The Legend
Member # 1698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DJ   Author's Homepage   Email DJ       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Morning Rob [Nut Kick] [Nut Kick] Take Two!

Sasha is pulling for who??? [Eek!]

--------------------
DJ

Posts: 4159 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

chargers win!
How about that browns/ bengals game? WOW lots of scoring. and congrats to the texans.

Dj sorry about the [Nut Kick] so early in the morning----I'm better now- [Laugh]

Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

I watched lots of FOOTBALL today..

Patriots even though they lost to the STEELERS a couple weeks ago, are still the best TEAM in football...I dont see any team (baring injury) being able to stand TOE to TOE against them in later part of the SEASON..THEY ARE JUST TO GOOD!!!!!

Brady I think is still the best QB in the NFL..He makes the plays when they most need him too.ala....JOE MONTANA..Manning is great , more to like DAN MARINO...THROW TROW THROW THROW THROW THROW THROW THROW..............

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

I agree Sasha, they are still the team to beat [Thumbs Up]

Wu; It's down to denver and the packers between you and I [Cheers]

Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL!!! Lose Packers lose!!! LOL! The Rams are a funny team. The Seahawks hurt me this week.

Wu

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links