Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Sports/Wrestling/MMA » nfl week 16

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: nfl week 16
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2spy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have not made my picks yet. Stil reading and studying the teams.
This week is hell on picks.

Will the packs show up?
Will denver be denver?
Will oakland kick as for pride?, or will kc play like kc can?---who flipping knows?

The game of the week; Skins @ Dallas
Skins have the #2 defence, Dallas ain't bad
Both have good running games
Vinny throws away games at the end
So does Ramsey.
These two are the most evenly matched teams in football this year. This is the game to see!

Either wu is going to be happy, and rub my nose in it.
Or I will sport a smile and give wu one of these- [Nana]

I'll Be Back

Good luck this week, I think we can use it- [Cheers]

Posts: 1366 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2spy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok My Picks

Packers @ Vikings----Vikings
Raiders @ Chiefs-----Chiefs
Denver @ Tennessee---Denver
Falcons @ Saints----Falcons
Ravens @ Steelers---Steelers
Bears @ Lions------Lions
Texans @ Jags-----Jags
Giants @ Bengals---Bengals
Chargers @ Colts---Colts
Bills @ 49ers----Bills
Pats @ Jets----Pats
Panthers @ Bucs--Panthers
Cards @ Seahawks---Seahawks
Skins @ Dallas----Dallas--the game to watch
Browns @ Miami----Miami
Eagles @ Rams-----Eagles--must win without T O!

Posts: 1366 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ravens @ Steelers---Steelers
Bears @ Lions------Bears
Texans @ Jags-----Jags
Chargers @ Colts---Colts
Bills @ 49ers----Bills
Pats @ Jets----Jets
Panthers @ Bucs--Bucs
Skins @ Dallas----Skins!!!
Browns @ Miami----Miami
Eagles @ Rams-----Eagles

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Raiders @ Chiefs-----Raiders..CHIEFS SUCK!!!!!!!!!
Ravens @ Steelers---PITT
Bears @ Lions------Lions
Texans @ Jags-----Jags
Chargers @ Colts---Colts.Chargers are gonna see what its like to play a REAL team.On fake Grass.lol
Bills @ 49ers----Bills
Pats @ Jets----Pats.Jets dont have Jason Taylor to Freak MR brady out.
Panthers @ Bucs--Bucs
Skins @ Dallas----The only tie of the year......13 to 13 [Thud]
Browns @ Miami----Miami
Eagles @ Rams-----Eagles.The rams QB Roman Gabriel is getting a tad bit to old..

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mystik
All Pro Poster
Member # 1420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mystik   Email mystik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ravens @ Steelers---Ravens
Bears @ Lions------Lions
Texans @ Jags-----Texans
Chargers @ Colts---Colts
Bills @ 49ers----Bills
Pats @ Jets----Jets
Panthers @ Bucs--Panthers
Skins @ Dallas---Dallas
Browns @ Miami----Miami
Eagles @ Rams-----Eagles

One of the 13-1 Teams will lose this week. My personal belief is that the Steelers will be the ones to drop. The Eagles are up there still, I cant believe they lost TO. This sucks. There goes my superbowl champ pick. If McNabb wants to be considered this leagues best QB (dont even begin to tell me that Tom Brady is better, Id only accept Peyton Manning as McNabbs better) hes going to have to deliver and get Pinkston acting like T.O. Jesus...why does something always have to happen.

Posts: 779 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
If McNabb wants to be considered this leagues best QB (dont even begin to tell me that Tom Brady is better, Id only accept Peyton Manning as McNabbs better
Ok Mystik..Tom Brady's record doesnt indicate he's better.Ok ..he not as good....

Dont get me wrong,I like McNabb.But if hes so good, prove it without TO (ala John Elway) .Win the NFC championship.
Brady won two superbowls with sub-par WR's and runningbacks...He has a cooler head then Mc Naab and Manning..PERIOD

[ December 24, 2004, 03:47 PM: Message edited by: Sasha ]

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DJ
The Legend
Member # 1698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DJ   Author's Homepage   Email DJ       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay,

I am a little late getting my picks in, so I am only going with one game this weekend.

Charger's over the Colt's!

--------------------
DJ

Posts: 4159 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Sasha' Skins @ Dallas----The only tie of the year......13 to 13 [Laugh]

That would not suprize me-- [Thud]

You know, the way the nfc is, panthers or packers could be playing in the super bowl-- [Eek!]

mystik
All Pro Poster
Member # 1420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mystik   Email mystik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thats what Im waiting for Sasha. Much like Culpepper broke apart after Moss' being out, I want to see Westbrook/McNabb/Pinkston lead the team. If Pinkston can break away these last few games, which is what HE NEEDS TO DO IF PHILLY WANTS TO CONTINUE TO DEVOUR DEFENSES, theyre untouchable till the Superbowl. If he stutters every step he makes, it could lead to disaster. It wasnt McNabb underthrowing or overthrowing those passes against Dallas. He remained calm, cool and collected. It was his recievers doing the damage. A quarterback gets the ball out there, but its up to the recievers to catch the thing. Theyve avoided the run game these last few weeks because of theyre terrorizing pass game, and now with T.O. out, we'll see what they do. They dont have an easy game ahead of them. Neither do the Pats or the Steelers. This week is going to be a decisive week to see whos a face in football and who's a pretender.
Posts: 779 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Go Rams! [Woot] [Woot]

They can play the spoiler role, since they need a miracle to even make the playoffs.

Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

RAIDERS!!! [Mad] [Mad]

I'm really intrested to see what happens in that Colts Chargers game....

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

For wu-- [Nana] Hope you guys got to watch. a defencive battle. Vinny was Vinny most of the game, tried real hard to give it away.

watch out next year for these two teams, if dallas can get a QB

sahsa; You got to be proud though, they have really come on strong.--good game!

The Chargers did impress me. However colts defence lacks much to be desired. Neither one will make the SB.

I went back through some of the picks, and several of you went with bucs? The Panthers are the hottest team. started 1 and 7. If I was the eagles, I would be very worried.
I believe the panthers have a great chance to make it to the SB again. Pretty wild uhh.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links