Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Sports/Wrestling/MMA » NFL week 17 (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: NFL week 17
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2spy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let me say this first--THANK YOU! You have made my season so much fun. I cant wait for the playoffs, it's going to be interesting.

Tuff picks again this week, some teams are resting their players. And some teams need a big win to make the playoffs.

Here are my picks

Bengals @ Eagles---Bengals
Brows @ Texans----Texans
Lions @ Titans------Titans
Packs @ Bears------Bears
Dolphins @ Ravens--Ravens
Vikings @ Redskins--Vikings
Saints @ Panthers---Panthers
Jets @ Rams--------Jets
Steelers @ Bills------Bills
49ers @ Pats--------Pats
Falcons @ Seahawks--Seahawks
Bucs @ cards--------Cards
Colts @ Broncos------Broncos
Jags @ Raiders-------Jags
Chiefs @ Chargers----Chiefs
Cowboys @ Giants----Cowboys

Posts: 1366 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have no idea of who is or isn't playing this week so I just decided to be a little different. LOL!!!

Bengals @ Eagles----Eagles
Bronws @ Texans-----Texans
Lions @ Titans------Lions
Packs @ Bears-------Packers
Dolphins @ Ravens---Ravens
Vikings @ Redskins--Redskins
Saints @ Panthers---Panthers
Jets @ Rams---------Jets
Steelers @ Bills----Bills
49ers @ Pats--------Pats
Falcons @ Seahawks--Falcons
Bucs @ cards--------Bucs
Colts @ Broncos-----Colts
Jags @ Raiders------Jags
Chiefs @ Chargers---Chargers
Cowboys @ Giants----Giants

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After reading whats going on in OAKLAND this week in the papers.I'm done with football.Pathetic year,pathetic team.Instead of building we are going down.....down...........downnnnnn [Confused]

I'm not really partial to one team except mine..If I have to pick a team..GO PATRIOTS!They are hard to hate....

My prediction at the beginning of the year for superbowl was.COLTS v FALCONS..Don't think that will happen...Well...maybe...lol

Good luck CHARGERS..Remember MARTY SHOT is your coach...The choke of all chokes..... [Thud]
Way to call that one DJ!!!!!Who would of ever though the Chargers would be so good!!
[Thumbs Up]
If the Chargers were'nt such a RAIDER rival I would pull for them.But I cant!! The RAIDERS GODS would strike me dead... [Thud]

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What happened to all the football fans this week???? I'll be back from my misery for next weeks picks....

Go AFC!!!!!!!!

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tweener
Major Player
Member # 1630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tweener     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe they were all out enjoying some New Year's Feet? For me it was just a matter of closing the door on what was easily one of the worst seasons the 49ers have ever had. Joe Montana's rollin' over in his grave and the man's not even dead yet, for Christ's sake!

Looks like it'll be another AFC-dominated Superbowl. I'm not sure who'll win it but right now I'm up in the air between Pittsburgh and New England.

Posts: 228 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DJ
The Legend
Member # 1698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DJ   Author's Homepage   Email DJ       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sasha:
What happened to all the football fans this week???? I'll be back from my misery for next weeks picks....

Go AFC!!!!!!!!

Maybe they all got sick too? I am sure glad to be back. This was a very strange NFL weekend.

I think it is kind of whimpy to pull most of the starting players from the lineups before the playoffs. I understand why, but it just isn't the same. It seems disrespectful to the other teams and the fans.

However, there were some teams that just would not lay down for anybody. Miami almost pulled that off!

Let's play!

--------------------
DJ

Posts: 4159 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

DJ!!!!!!!!!!!

THE FRIKIN CHARGERS ARE IN THE PLAYOFFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Somehow the Rams are in the playoffs. Go Rams! [Woot] [Thumbs Up] [Smile]
Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mystik
All Pro Poster
Member # 1420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mystik   Email mystik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Being an NFC fan myself (even if the Texans are in the AFC, I was always an NFC fan) it wasnt too good a year for our half of football. Eagles were the class act, and even then lost Terrell Owens. We'll see how they do in the playoffs. Wont be at full potential anyway. Steelers, I think, are going to go the way of the Bears couple years back. Fluke. Roethlisberger is doing good regular season, playoffs is a totally different story. So much more pressure, more fans. New England has how much experience kicking ass in the playoffs? No rookie fluke can save you from that one Pittsburgh.
Posts: 779 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tasm
Major Player
Member # 3081

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tasm   Email tasm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's no way steelers will stink next year like the bears did after their 13-3 season.Steelers have too much talent for that.Remember roethlisberger doesn't even throw that much,they run the ball mostly.How can you call him a fluke?All analysts say he's calm under pressure and makes decisions that experienced qb's make.Yea,the playoffs are differenti imagine he'll have some trouble too.But the patriots may not even get past the colts.

--------------------
women's feet are so awesome!!!!!!

Posts: 148 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

I hear talk that AL DAVIS likes Kurt Warner..YUCK!!!!!! I hope that doesnt happen..

Also look to maybe see Ricky Williams in a RAIDER jersey next year..I'm not real happy about that either....

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

DJ
The Legend
Member # 1698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DJ   Author's Homepage   Email DJ       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sasha:
DJ!!!!!!!!!!!

THE FRIKIN CHARGERS ARE IN THE PLAYOFFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Thumbs Up]

Why yes they are Sasha!

and Steve, I was pretty surprised at the Ram's making it.

Anyone have an opinion on what Kurt Warner will do next year? I seriously doubt he will stay with the Giant's.

After looking at the QB's around the league this year, I am sure he could start for at least half of the teams and be an improvement to their current lineups!

--------------------
DJ

Posts: 4159 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He'll probably end up with the Bears or Cowboys.
Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DJ
The Legend
Member # 1698

The Cowboy's would not surprise me at all.

--------------------
DJ

2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2spy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would take him in a heart beat
Posts: 1366 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links