Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Sports/Wrestling/MMA » An idea for a prize (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: An idea for a prize
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The person who picks the closest score for the Super Bowl, gets a pair of socks from Madison.

How does that sound? [Thumbs Up] [Smile] [Cheers]

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=36;t=000001;p=3

[ January 28, 2005, 04:27 AM: Message edited by: Ramsfan ]

Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2spy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds good to me---well Madison are you up for it? I am the football guru at least through the SB. Lets Play-- [Cool]
Posts: 1366 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's up for it, it's just we need people to agree to the contest. [Smile]

I'm picking New England

Pats 34 Eagles 21

Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mystik
All Pro Poster
Member # 1420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mystik   Email mystik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im up for it! Badass prize. I go with the Eagles 24-21.
Posts: 779 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pats.....41

Eagles...27

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tweener
Major Player
Member # 1630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tweener     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Patriots - 24
Eagles - 10

Posts: 228 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where's Wu?
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey everyone,

I am game for this contest, but as I mentioned in the Soles of Silk forum, I am temporarily without a camera, so it will be a little bit before this set would even be shot or posted. And with the Super Bowl coming up here, there's gonna be a time lapse between the game and the shoot if that is what you all still want.

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

I still want it. [Smile]
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2spy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What Shoot? I thought it was a pair of socks?
Has Madison confirmed she's going for this? I haven't yet seen her post saying yeppers, just in the souls of silk forum, reading lets see how many would be interested.

Posts: 1366 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

You get the pair of socks after she does the shoot with Patrick. [Smile]
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

I see--Thanks Ramsfan--
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GO PARTRIOTS!!!!

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, I think people are a little confused here. The idea was for Madison to work out in a pair of socks and tennis shoes and after doing so, do a photo shoot where she removes those socks. The winner would get the socks.

As for Madison, she mentioned she's up for ideas in the Soles of Silk forum, but I don't know what she thinks about the Super Bowl idea. She was away, as was I, last weekend.

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Are there any more ideas for a contest?
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links