Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Sports/Wrestling/MMA » NHL LOCKOUT

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: NHL LOCKOUT
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I miss the hockey season, but i think that the players are paid way too much to play a sport. the fans are the ones that suffer from their high salaries.the owners are right there needs to be a salary cap.I think that the meetings their having right now totry and salvage the season are a waste of time its too late to have them play games now.itsnot fair to have these teams play 15-20games and then have the playoffs, it would be a joke for this sport to do this. i say we just cancel the season and boycott it next year also.what do you guys and girls think.
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Squid
Major Player
Member # 3518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Squid   Author's Homepage   Email Squid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unfortunately, I feel that this season and next are pretty much not going to happen. If the NHL ever does start up again, I think that half of the teams are gonna fold since they lost so much money. I miss going to the Flyers games, but then again, it's cool going to the Phantoms (AHL) games. Just kinda sucks that they don't get even a third of the support that the Flyers got. They play hard and deserve the support. I would go to more of their games if it wasn't for my work schedule.

--------------------
http://www.facebook.com/donniesquid http://www.myspace.com/squiddylicious

Posts: 197 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hockey? What's that? Just kidding guys [Big Grin]

Wu

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Too many teams, not enough $$$$$ to go around. A salary cap would be the best option for them, because it will have the Rangers and the Wild spend near the same amount of money. At least 5 teams could fold if something doesn't work. I hate to lose some teams such as Calgary or Tampa Bay.

Too much expansion in a short period of time didn't really help either.

Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links