Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Sports/Wrestling/MMA » a new trophy for the NFL:

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: a new trophy for the NFL:
vasduten
Elite Trooper
Member # 2211

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vasduten   Email vasduten       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pretty soon, there WILL be a Bill Bellichik award, mark my words!
I'm not proposing to replace the Lombardi trophy, but there just HAS to be a Bellichik award soon, that man is a great manager!!!
He has helped to pull my home-team out of a decade-long slump, and grab 3 championships in 4 yrs.
If he asked me, I would kiss his feet, and I HATE men's feet.

--------------------
I know when I'm licked... all over.

Posts: 401 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wont happen..Lombardi has 4 NFL Championships and 2 Super bowl rings..Hard to beat that...I do agree Bellichik is the man....However, I've had enough of the Patriots.Bring on some new blood!!

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vasduten
Elite Trooper
Member # 2211

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vasduten   Email vasduten       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
better get used to it, babe, the Pats are here for a while...
As for Lombardi, he got a ring for every championship won.
As did Bellichik!!!
(Who, BTW, is tied for post-season victories with Lombardi, and soon will beat his record,)
If anybody, I think the Redskins could produce this coming season, if they can get that poor bastard Ramsey some kind of a pocket to throw out of.

--------------------
I know when I'm licked... all over.

Posts: 401 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links