Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Sports/Wrestling/MMA » NBA Playoffs

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: NBA Playoffs
mystik
All Pro Poster
Member # 1420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mystik   Email mystik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any basketball fans here? I stopped watching B-Ball after the lockout, but started again when the Rockets traded for Tracy McGrady. Anyone have a favorite for this years champ? Or even a top 4? I wish the Rockets were in there, but it's gonna be hard because they aren't as cohesive as teams like San Antonio and Detroit. I see San Antonio and Detroit facing off in the Final. Phoenix is too run and gun, and Miami will choke in the Quarters or Semis.
Posts: 779 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahhh.I see Denver being the team that people fear next to the Suns in the West....Best team next to the Suns since the All Star break...

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2spy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spurs Fan--( I live here ) Class team, always have been. I am not a pop fan,but thats another story. I think they will go all the way.
Posts: 1366 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mystik
All Pro Poster
Member # 1420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mystik   Email mystik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Denver's dangerous now, but I dont see them making it past second round. That's when teams like San Antonio take over. Out of the west, if Duncan's healthy, San Antonio and maaaybe Phoenix are the two I see coming out, with Detroit coming out of the east. Players like Carmelo and Dwayne Wade will choke in the playoffs when there's more on the line than just a simple loss.
Posts: 779 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hott3028
Elite Trooper
Member # 3839

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hott3028   Email hott3028       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Miami will choke in the second round by the Bulls.

Look for the Bulls and Suns to meet once again in June!

Posts: 292 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That'd be a cool matchup, seeing that I grew up and Chicago and just loved the Bulls, although I'd rather see Detroit now, as I have been backing them ever since they overcame the Orlando Magic in the playoffs two years ago, erasing a 3-1 deficit, I believe, to come back and win amid being eliminated by the New Jersey Nets. D-Town won it last year, and if they can get through the roadblock that is Miami, they will have no problem in the NBA Championship series.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2spy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sunday will tell a story between the Spurs and Pistons. Have the Spurs shook off the rust? Are the Pistons Tired? Gotta Watch--- [Cheers]
Posts: 1366 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footexhibit
All Pro Poster
Member # 1664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footexhibit   Author's Homepage   Email footexhibit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im a huge huge new jersey nets fan and i think the spurs will win it all.

--------------------
A Footographer (since 2001)

https://allmylinks.com/footexhibit
https://allmylinks.com/fetishexhibit

Posts: 630 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't really have any particular loyalties invested in either team, but I'll be pulling for the Pistons tonight anyway just so we can milk a game 7 out of these finals.

-

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

quote:
Originally posted by Calico Jack:
I don't really have any particular loyalties invested in either team, but I'll be pulling for the Pistons tonight anyway just so we can milk a game 7 out of these finals.

-

Calico Jack

We could of been friends--- [Cry] ---go spurs-- [Fingers Crossed]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links