Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Sports/Wrestling/MMA » My Team - The Orioles (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: My Team - The Orioles
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know many aren't big into baseball, but I am so happy right now with my hometown Baltimore Orioles. We took 2/3 from the Yankees last week and have taken the first two of a three game series this weekend. Go O's!

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was kinda happy to see that--I am a New Yorker and a Mets fan, but even though I do not hate the Yankees, I like seeing them lose sometimes just to remind me that the game is still fair and unpredictable, despite all the shit going down now.
Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Make that a sweep! [Smile]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hott3028
Elite Trooper
Member # 3839

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hott3028   Email hott3028       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The O's are looking real good, I love that they humiliated the Yankees. Did you hear Steinbrenner bitch them out!

I predict Subway series in Baltimore/DC. Watch out for them Nationals -- they have the Kavorka.

Posts: 292 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Yeah, I heard about George's statements. I see they were quick to react with 13 runs in the first couple innings today. They had made it 15 last I heard. I only hope they blew that lead, but I doubt it. [Smile]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

hott3028
Elite Trooper
Member # 3839

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hott3028   Email hott3028       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Forget about what I said. The orioles shit the bed last night. They got theis asses kicked by the Tigers. Same thing with Washington, the fighting fish showed them who rules the NL East.

By the way, isn't "Pudge" Rodriguez looking rather thin, I think he's dropped a few hat sizes too.

Posts: 292 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Hott,

Don't tell me your one of the people who think because a team loses a game or two that they're finished! In that case, the Yankees, Angels, Red Sox, etc. are all toast because every single one of them all lost to a "crappy" team in a bad way this season. Remember, even if a team has a 100 win season, they still lose 62 games and not all against first place teams.

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
man, the yankees suck!
Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I went to a sports bar after work tonight,had a beer, bla bla bla

I watched your Orioles and must admit.They looked good..

Go...Powell, Blair, Robinson, Elrod Hendricks, Murry, Palmer, Flanagen,Belanger, .Great names from your past [Wink] Name more....Patrick

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Luis Aparicio, Cal Ripken Jr, Rick Dempsey, Pat Dobson, Mike Cuellar, Dennis Martinez, Scott McGregor, Dave McNally, Gus Triandos, Hoyt Wilhelm, whatever Robinson you didn't refer to (Frank or Brooks?) and if you wanna get weird, back in the day of the National League and Independent League Orioles, Babe Ruth and John McGraw...

I hope that wasn't meant to stump me darling. [Smile] Not bad for a 25 year old, huh? Sorry, I'm a big fan and also a newspaper editor who has done some articles on the Orioles' past 50 years, since last year was their 50th Anniversary.

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was raised on Baseball/Football.The Dodgers!I have fallen out of LOVE for baseball. [Cry]

I know tons of trivia though. Ask,Go on ,ASK [Hop] Just keep it The 70' to presant time.

Brooks and Frank,of course

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Patrick -

What the heck is going on with the O's? I've been rooting for those guys as well, and knowing they would spring into excellence as soon as Hargrove left (which they have). I know it's early on but I'm starting to wonder (a little) and worry (a little).

I'm a Yankee fan as well. I've been an Orioles fan since childhood and would sure love to see them take their rightful place of prominence back this year. As a local, you must know something that can keep me from hitting an early panic button here?

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sneaking in to say:

HAFNER FOR MVP!!!!

[Smile]

P.S.: Yankees suck. [Wink]

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Adam X -

I'll go along with that, absolutely. Travis Hafner is great and I would love to see him get the (rightful) credit he deserves, as one of American Sport's most under-rated and overlooked superstars.

As to Patrick's beloved Orioles (and mine as well) - at the time of my last post, I was still hoping their was some kind of explanation for all of it. Now the slump has become a bit of a crash and it's getting scarey.

Yes, I'm also a Yankees fan (fan of both these teams since childhood) but those guys are in the fray every year. I would really love to see th Orioles back in there.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not an avid Yankee hater, just have friends who are diehard Soxs backers.

I'm an Indians fan. [Smile]

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links