Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Sports/Wrestling/MMA » nhl back?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: nhl back?
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
loks like the nhl is back in business as the new cba was passed and everyone signed off on it. should be an interesting year with the new changes comin. shootouts after a tie in ot, no more red line, tagging up on an offsides call.shorter equipment on the goalies.maybe bigger nets.lets see what happens.
GO LEAFS.

Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good to see it back and nice to see Crosby land with the Pens too.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SlutLover2005
Board Regular
Member # 8526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SlutLover2005   Author's Homepage   Email SlutLover2005   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The players are back, but will the fans be? I don't think attendance will plummet too much here in Canada but south of the border i wouldn't be surprised to see a significant decrease, except in Pittsburg [Cool]

--------------------
http://www.silverladder.com/links/badscary/intro.htm

Posts: 28 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i dont know they are cutting tickets prices 30% here in buffalo ny.maybe it will be more family friendly to go to the games. now as for parking that a different story altogether.
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SlutLover2005
Board Regular
Member # 8526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SlutLover2005   Author's Homepage   Email SlutLover2005   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
%30? That's phenomenal man, i don't expect the make beliefs will follow suit however [Cry] People in T dot have been paying through the nose to see losing teams here since 1968 and i really don't expect that pattern is going to change anytime soon [Nana] is basically what team management has been saying to the fans for nearly 40 bleeping years

--------------------
http://www.silverladder.com/links/badscary/intro.htm

Posts: 28 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links