Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Sports/Wrestling/MMA » SUPER BOWL PREDICTIONS (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: SUPER BOWL PREDICTIONS
ChargeR
Elite Trooper
Member # 2219

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChargeR   Email ChargeR   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Throwback:
WTF?
the CHARGERS?!?

Put the crack pipe down!

Fearless predictions, '05 edition

Time to hang myself out there with some fearless predictions for the 2005 season. But since I believe they'll happen, I don't think they're so fearless, so I'm not hanging myself out there too far:
• Kyle Boller will have a 1.5-to-1 touchdown-to-interception ratio. And because of that, Baltimore will win 11 games.

• Big Ben will struggle, and you will hear more grumblings about his "likeability" factor in the lockerroom. There are already whispers that many Steelers hate the guy ESPN The Magazine tabbed "Next."

• Drew Brees will fall off slightly from his '04 season but will lead the Chargers to their second consecutive AFC West title, and Philip Rivers will be traded to Tampa or Miami in the offseason.

• Falcons fans will be treated to some good football: Philly, Minnesota, New England and Green Bay all come to town.

• Houston's defense will finish in the top 10, but the Texans will miss the playoffs again.

• Chad Pennington will start all 16 games for the first time in his career.

• With Bill Belichick calling the plays, Ty Law will be burnt twice for touchdowns when the Jets play the Pats on Dec. 4 and 26.

• Law will finish the season with two interceptions.

• Kyle Orton will have some success but will eclipse David Carr as the QB most flagged for intentional grounding. (Carr was nailed an NFL-high five times last year, according to Stats Inc.)

• Miami will beat New England in Week 10.

• Opposing QBs will finish the year with a higher QB rating vs. the Raiders than that of Oakland's Kerry Collins, even with Randy Moss.

• Marc Bulger will lead the NFL in passer rating.

• Dwight Freeney will repeat as NFL sack champ.

• Laveranues Coles will lead the NFL in receptions.

• Corey Dillon will lead the NFL in rushing.

• Baltimore will lead the NFL in defense and finish in the Top 15 in offense.

• Offensive rookie: Troy Williamson, Vikings WR.

• Defensive rookie: Derrick Johnson, Chiefs LB.

• League MVP: LaDainian Tomlinson.

• Comeback Player of the Year: Jamal Lewis. (Can you "comeback" from jail?)

• Drop-offs (those who will come back to earth after good '04 seasons): Reuben Droughns, Tiki Barber, Muhsin Muhammad, Brian Griese.

• Current coordinators who will be head coaches by 2007: Al Saunders, Chiefs offensive coordinator; Eric Mangini, Pats defensive coordinator.

• Even though my magazine is picking Minnesota to go to the Super Bowl, I say the Vikings, struggling on defense and running the ball, will win only nine games. (Hey, it's still an improvement over last year.)

• Willis McGahee is primed to finish as a Top 5 rusher but won't, because J.P. Losman will struggle too much.

• Dom Capers will be let go at year's end.

• D.J. Williams, the first Bronco to record double-digit tackles-for-loss since John Mobley, will get 11 TFLs.

• Carolina will snap its 0-5 record against the Michael Vick-led Falcons on Dec. 4.

• Philadelphia will finish with home-field advantage in the NFC again.

• This weird stat won't be repeated: Last year's Super Bowl participants, the Pats and Eagles, led the NFL in most 10-play drives allowed (Philly 34, Pats 32). Thanks, Stats Inc.

And the winners are ...
• NFC Division champs: Philadelphia, Carolina, Arizona and Minnesota.
• NFC Wild Cards: Detroit, Atlanta.
• NFC first round: Arizona over Detroit; Atlanta over Minnesota.
• NFC Divisional Round: Carolina over Atlanta; Philly over Arizona.
• NFC Championship: Philly over Carolina.

• AFC Division champs: New England, Baltimore, Indianapolis and San Diego.
• AFC Wild Cards: Denver, New York.
• AFC First Round: Indy over Denver; San Diego over New York.
• AFC Divisional Round: New England over Indy; San Diego over Baltimore.
• AFC Championship: San Diego over New England.

Super Bowl XL Champ: San Diego Chargers.

Looks like I'm not the only one smoking crack [Joint]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 318 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NotQuiteRight
Loyal Member
Member # 9668

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NotQuiteRight     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
All I have to say is I AM SO F**KING GLAD THE RAVENS DIDN'T GET T.O.! What a jackass! And speaking of the Ravens, they'll out play the Steelers this year. Does anyone actually think Big Ben is a 15-1 quarterback? He was coming around at the end of the season. Ravens or Patriots take the AFC this year. As for NFC, who plays in that league again? Heehee...

- Patrick

[Laugh] We're going to pwn this year. Boller is actually starting to learn how to play, so good times are ahead. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 96 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pinktoes85
Board Regular
Member # 10285

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pinktoes85   Email pinktoes85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PATS WONTS BE THERE!!!!

STEELERS!!!

if not i dont care as long as its not the PATS!!

Posts: 13 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Boller is coming around alright.

He now only throws three INT's a game instead of four.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tweener
Major Player
Member # 1630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tweener     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thought I'd re-hash this thread now that the playoff picture is alot clearer. My prediction turned out 50% correct so far, although I doubt Pittsburgh will be a match for the Colts this weekend. I wonder if the Eagles would've made it, if not for the T.O. problems they had. There is alot of talent on that team.
Posts: 228 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love how everyone is sleeping on the black & gold this week.

It's ok. [Smile]

IN ROETHLISBERGER WE TRUST!

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seahawks & Indy or NE in the big dance.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootsylover
Elite Trooper
Member # 4584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootsylover   Email tootsylover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SEAHAWKS! [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 380 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lambskin
Elite Trooper
Member # 1542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lambskin         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seahawks Vs. Steelers is my prediction [Big Grin]
Posts: 475 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ChargeR:
quote:
Originally posted by Throwback:
WTF?
the CHARGERS?!?

Put the crack pipe down!

Fearless predictions, '05 edition

Time to hang myself out there with some fearless predictions for the 2005 season. But since I believe they'll happen, I don't think they're so fearless, so I'm not hanging myself out there too far:
• Kyle Boller will have a 1.5-to-1 touchdown-to-interception ratio. And because of that, Baltimore will win 11 games.

• Big Ben will struggle, and you will hear more grumblings about his "likeability" factor in the lockerroom. There are already whispers that many Steelers hate the guy ESPN The Magazine tabbed "Next."

• Drew Brees will fall off slightly from his '04 season but will lead the Chargers to their second consecutive AFC West title, and Philip Rivers will be traded to Tampa or Miami in the offseason.

• Falcons fans will be treated to some good football: Philly, Minnesota, New England and Green Bay all come to town.

• Houston's defense will finish in the top 10, but the Texans will miss the playoffs again.

• Chad Pennington will start all 16 games for the first time in his career.

• With Bill Belichick calling the plays, Ty Law will be burnt twice for touchdowns when the Jets play the Pats on Dec. 4 and 26.

• Law will finish the season with two interceptions.

• Kyle Orton will have some success but will eclipse David Carr as the QB most flagged for intentional grounding. (Carr was nailed an NFL-high five times last year, according to Stats Inc.)

• Miami will beat New England in Week 10.

• Opposing QBs will finish the year with a higher QB rating vs. the Raiders than that of Oakland's Kerry Collins, even with Randy Moss.

• Marc Bulger will lead the NFL in passer rating.

• Dwight Freeney will repeat as NFL sack champ.

• Laveranues Coles will lead the NFL in receptions.

• Corey Dillon will lead the NFL in rushing.

• Baltimore will lead the NFL in defense and finish in the Top 15 in offense.

• Offensive rookie: Troy Williamson, Vikings WR.

• Defensive rookie: Derrick Johnson, Chiefs LB.

• League MVP: LaDainian Tomlinson.

• Comeback Player of the Year: Jamal Lewis. (Can you "comeback" from jail?)

• Drop-offs (those who will come back to earth after good '04 seasons): Reuben Droughns, Tiki Barber, Muhsin Muhammad, Brian Griese.

• Current coordinators who will be head coaches by 2007: Al Saunders, Chiefs offensive coordinator; Eric Mangini, Pats defensive coordinator.

• Even though my magazine is picking Minnesota to go to the Super Bowl, I say the Vikings, struggling on defense and running the ball, will win only nine games. (Hey, it's still an improvement over last year.)

• Willis McGahee is primed to finish as a Top 5 rusher but won't, because J.P. Losman will struggle too much.

• Dom Capers will be let go at year's end.

• D.J. Williams, the first Bronco to record double-digit tackles-for-loss since John Mobley, will get 11 TFLs.

• Carolina will snap its 0-5 record against the Michael Vick-led Falcons on Dec. 4.

• Philadelphia will finish with home-field advantage in the NFC again.

• This weird stat won't be repeated: Last year's Super Bowl participants, the Pats and Eagles, led the NFL in most 10-play drives allowed (Philly 34, Pats 32). Thanks, Stats Inc.

And the winners are ...
• NFC Division champs: Philadelphia, Carolina, Arizona and Minnesota.
• NFC Wild Cards: Detroit, Atlanta.
• NFC first round: Arizona over Detroit; Atlanta over Minnesota.
• NFC Divisional Round: Carolina over Atlanta; Philly over Arizona.
• NFC Championship: Philly over Carolina.

• AFC Division champs: New England, Baltimore, Indianapolis and San Diego.
• AFC Wild Cards: Denver, New York.
• AFC First Round: Indy over Denver; San Diego over New York.
• AFC Divisional Round: New England over Indy; San Diego over Baltimore.
• AFC Championship: San Diego over New England.

Super Bowl XL Champ: San Diego Chargers.

Looks like I'm not the only one smoking crack [Joint]

damn you were wrong on everything [Tongue]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
madmax
Board Regular
Member # 9906

Icon 1 posted      Profile for madmax     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hawks by 7.
Posts: 7 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guy23
Board Regular
Member # 6525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guy23   Email guy23   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Steelers! Yay
Posts: 8 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links