Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Sports/Wrestling/MMA » Football Pool

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Football Pool
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2spy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's the 2nd year for the itsjustsexy football pool. Fun..Football..Girls.. Is there anything better? Starts in about 2 weeks, and it's FREE.

Go check it out... It's just sexy pool

Posts: 1366 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm in. [Smile]

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2811 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2spy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome aboard Adam x [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 1366 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can definitely count me in! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

quote:
Originally posted by Wu:
You can definitely count me in! [Thumbs Up]

I was counting on it! Competing with you is fun.
Great competion, and fun to be around.. [Cheers]

Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll GO for it!!!

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Great Tony, I believe you are still regestered from last year...I'm glad to have you back-- [Thumbs Up]
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Players: Don't forget Thursday Deadline 9/8/05 8:00 EDT ..Get your picks in.

Have any questions or need help go Pool rules/help

Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Only 2.5 hours to go. Don't forget to make your picks!

Wu

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

As of now Mystik, and Footman9 haven't made their picks [Thud] ...I emailed both so maybe?

Wu..You picked bucs over viks in viking land?
they always start off fast, and then....Bomb

hummmm Do you know something we don't?

Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Yeah, that was probably a bad pick. I don't trust the Vikes yet and that Buc defense will always been tough. I saw Ronde Barber on TV the other day and he seemed really confident and happy not to be facing "The Super Freak" this Sunday.

Wu

quote:
Originally posted by 2spy:
As of now Mystik, and Footman9 haven't made their picks [Thud] ...I emailed both so maybe?

Wu..You picked bucs over viks in viking land?
they always start off fast, and then....Bomb

hummmm Do you know something we don't?

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links