Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Sports/Wrestling/MMA » Football Teams (UK Football, i.e. soccer)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Football Teams (UK Football, i.e. soccer)
Sam 4 Feet
Major Player
Member # 2222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam 4 Feet   Email Sam 4 Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To all you brits out there (and other countries if you want) what football team do you support?
as you can see from my avatar i support everton

--------------------
"And kings shall be thy nursing fathers, and their queens thy nursing
mothers: they shall bow down to thee with their face toward the earth, and
lick up the dust of thy feet . . ." —Isaiah 49:23

Posts: 115 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ilovefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 1268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilovefeet         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well Sam,I hate to say this,but the only thing you and I have in common is the admiration of beautiful female feet. LIVERPOOL. As the great Bill Shankley said.There are 2 teams in Liverpool....Liverpool and Liverpool reserves. just to let you know that I'm from Canada.
Posts: 316 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam 4 Feet
Major Player
Member # 2222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam 4 Feet   Email Sam 4 Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it seams bill shankley was incorrect seeing as everton finished above liverpool last season

--------------------

Posts: 115 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ilovefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 1268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilovefeet         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...and Everton have won how many European Championships?
Posts: 316 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam 4 Feet
Major Player
Member # 2222

teams are judged on league perfomence not what cups they win

--------------------

ilovefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 1268

Aye,Sam. But if you cannot convert your good placing in the league into Euro glory(or at least reasonable success) it's all for naught isn't it?
Sam 4 Feet
Major Player
Member # 2222

The fact that we finished above liverpool in its self is enough, liverpool will go down hill anyway once gerrard goes which he will because liverpool ride on the one player.

--------------------

ilovefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 1268

I guess we all have different ideas about success,but finishing above your fiercest rivals in the league for the first time in 18 years isn't mine.To each there own I guess. On the lighter side,I can recall watching the '89 F.A. Cup Final in a local pub here with some Everton fans.I asked a bloke why he supported Everton,he told me that when they cut his veins open red doesn't come out only blue.I guess he's true blue like yourself Sam.
Thebutcher
Board Regular
Member # 10244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thebutcher   Email Thebutcher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Come on the Rangers. Gonna be the first Scottish club to qualify to the last 16 of the champions league tomorrow night when we host Inter at Ibrox [Hop]

Shame we're 17 points behind celtic in the league

Posts: 5 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
voetmaseurke
Loyal Member
Member # 10432

Icon 1 posted      Profile for voetmaseurke   Email voetmaseurke   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
standard rules
Posts: 90 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links