Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Sports/Wrestling/MMA » NFL Week 2

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: NFL Week 2
mystik
All Pro Poster
Member # 1420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mystik   Email mystik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Week 2 is going to be vital for a lot of teams. Here are my picks:

Baltimore vs Tennessee: Baltimore
Buffalo vs Tampa Bay: Tampa Bay
Detroit vs Chicago: Detroid
Jacksonville vs Indianapolis: Jacksonville (upset of the week)
Minnesota vs Cincinnati: Minnesota
New England vs Carolina: Carolina
Houston vs Pittsburgh: Pittsburgh
San Francisco vs Philadelphia: Philadelphia (thrashing of the week)
Atlanta vs Seattle: Atlanta
St. Louis vs Arizona: Arizona
Cleveland vs Green Bay: Green Bay
Miami vs N.Y Jets: N.Y Jets
Denver vs San Diego: San Diego
Kansas City vs Oakland: Kansas City
N.Y Giants vs New Orleans: New Orleans
Washington vs Dallas: Dallas

Posts: 779 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Buffalo vs Tampa Bay: Buffalo
Detroit vs Chicago: LIONS
Jacksonville vs Indianapolis: COLTS
Minnesota vs Cincinnati: BENGALS
New England vs Carolina: PATRIOTS
San Francisco vs Philadelphia: Philadelphia
St. Louis vs Arizona: RAMS
Miami vs N.Y Jets: Jets
Denver vs San Diego: BRONCOS Broncos arent as bad as they seemed last week..Breezzzz and Shot can't win in DENVER
Kansas City vs Oakland: F the CHIEFS!!!! RAIDERS!
Washington vs Dallas: Dallas

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Detroit vs Chicago: Chicago
Jacksonville vs Indianapolis: Indianapolis
Minnesota vs Cincinnati: Cincinnati
New England vs Carolina: New England
St. Louis vs Arizona: St. Louis
Miami vs N.Y Jets: NY Jets
Denver vs San Diego: Denver
Kansas City vs Oakland: Kansas City
Washington vs Dallas: Washington (You didn't think I'd pick Dallas... did you?)

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2spy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My picks

Detroit vs Chicago: detroit
Jacksonville vs Indianapolis: Indianapolis
Minnesota vs Cincinnati: Cincinnati
New England vs Carolina: New England
St. Louis vs Arizona: St. Louis
Miami vs N.Y Jets: NY Jets
Denver vs San Diego: San Diego
Kansas City vs Oakland: Oakland
N.Y Giants vs New Orleans: Giants
Washington vs Dallas: Dallas (Thats why wu is a game behind.. [Laugh] )

Posts: 1366 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty... [Thud]

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mystik
All Pro Poster
Member # 1420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mystik   Email mystik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God the Vikings are terrible. My Texans look worse than last years (on paper they are. We ridded ourselves of our best CB and LB). I hope they do some firing and hiring because this just cant continue. It's like the Steelers were playing a college team. Philly showed last week was a fluke, and that Atlanta is still nothing more than a run and gun team with little to no depth. Kudos to the Bears and Bengals, proving a lot of people wrong. AFC is going to be interesting this year. No one else though the Panthers would beat the Pats? Next champ please.
Posts: 779 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
D'OH! [Smile]

I took a licking anways this week going 5-9 so far.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2811 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Congrats WU!!!!!!!!!!!!! DEM REDSKINS WON!

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sasha:

Thanks Sultry One! Was that a crazy game or what? I can't believe they pulled that one out. Now Cowboy fans know how us Redskins fans have felt over the years. They've made a living of doing this to us (Ismail and Crayton).

Parcells always gets us with a trick play. He did it with the Giants (Megget) and now with the Cowboys.

Wu

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Wu:
quote:

Thanks Sultry One! Was that a crazy game or what? I can't believe they pulled that one out. Now Cowboy fans know how us Redskins fans have felt over the years. They've made a living of doing this to us (Ismail and Crayton).

Parcells always gets us with a trick play. He did it with the Giants (Megget) and now with the Cowboys.

Wu

[Cheers] Wu!! Much respect to the 'Skins for hanging in there and pulling it out, finally. Good game tonight [Thumbs Up] . Go Cowboys!

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2spy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

[Cry] [Cry] [Cry] [Mad] [Cry] [Cry]
Posts: 1366 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Cowboys fan?

I'm inclined to mention letting any team hang around with a 13-0 lead is a bad move.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2811 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mystik
All Pro Poster
Member # 1420

The Cowboys secondary is probably STILL running laps around Texas Stadium from that embarassing display in Q4. This one stung.
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Geezz Adam, and Mystik..you guys are mean..However I agree with you both, what a let down by the defence... [Thud]

ps Just kidding about the mean thing

feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
washington only won because dallas' defense fell asleep. There is no excuse for dallas to have lost that game. they owned the redskins the entire game and to lose it the way they did was pitiful.dallas better bounce back in week three against san francisco or its goin to be a long season.
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links