Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Sports/Wrestling/MMA » Week 5 Predictions (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Week 5 Predictions
ChargeR
Elite Trooper
Member # 2219

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChargeR   Email ChargeR   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well you know mystik, when Brees first came up he wasn't the best QB and now look at him. He's one of the best QBs in the game. Made the Pro Bowl last year and if he keeps playing the way he has been playing these past 2 games he could make it to the pro bowl again this year.

I say don't get frustrated on Carr he just needs more experience in the NFL and in a year or so when they get him a good offense that can give him enough time to get rid of the ball he will be a good QB and possibly make the pro bowl in a few years! You just gotta give him time.

Either that or he could turn out to be a Jake Bummer, I mean Plummer type QB. [Laugh]

Go Chargers!!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 318 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChargeR
Elite Trooper
Member # 2219

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChargeR   Email ChargeR   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I must say that was one hell of a game last night in the Chargers vs Steelers game. I'm a true blue Chargers fan, but not disappointed in the loss. Normally I would be. Both teams played awesome. I love games like that where it comes down to the wire.

Much props to The Steelers for containing LT and Gates. Not that many teams can do that. Not to mentions that beast Shawne "Lights OuT" Merriman. That boy is gonna be a freakin super star soon, very soon! Seemed like every time he was out on the field he was making the big plays.

Now its time to put the game behind us and focus on our rival opponents the Chokeland Faders. Should be an easy win but I know that things aren't always what they seem to be so I'll expect the worst and hope for the best.

Go Chargers!!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 318 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Chokeland Faders
Chokeland Faders????????? Dude you guys have no clue!!!
Just get to the FRIGGIN Super Bowl and win the DAMN game already!!!!

BLA BLA BLA

San Diego/ Los Angeles/Anaheim CHARGERS

Half the fucking crowd was from PITT??

I've gone to many a CHARGER RAIDER game in SD and it's the same old story...More RAIDER fans in the crowd!

FAIDERS......Give me a break

If you guys are so good you should of beat PITT in your own backyard!! With your friggin POWDER BLUE THROWBACKS??? YOU GUYS SUCK!!!

The two BOTTOM dwellers play for last place this weekend in the AFC WEST

The FAIDERS and the POOPER CHARGERS!!!PERIOD IT"S FOR LAST PLACE BABY [Thumbs Up]

[ October 11, 2005, 11:29 PM: Message edited by: Sasha ]

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rhbdz17
All Pro Poster
Member # 2492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rhbdz17   Email rhbdz17   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Was Gates really contained? 60 yards, a td, and several interference penalties. Not a bad night for Antonio. Typical Marty-ball though.
Posts: 671 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gates wanted no part of the Steel Curtain. [Smile]

You're next Jags.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tasm
Major Player
Member # 3081

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tasm   Email tasm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think the chargers were a little down,considering the 2 weeks berore,they played like supermen and couldn't keep it up a 3rd week in a row.On the other hand,pitt had a bye last week and was alittle rusty.So it equaled out.I still think the chargers are better than last year,and win most of the rest of their games.I mean,they destroyed the pats in new england,that's NO fluke.They didn't use L.T. in the first 2 games and would've won them if they used L.T. BTW, i'm not from San Diego, I'm from near pittsburgh.

--------------------
women's feet are so awesome!!!!!!

Posts: 148 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links