Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Sports/Wrestling/MMA » ATTENTION POOL PLAYERS

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: ATTENTION POOL PLAYERS
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2spy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
10/20/2005
ATTENTION: The Miami/KC game has been moved to Friday at 7PM ET!!
Here is what you should do:

1.Players get your picks in ASAP!!!.
2. We will allow users to make picks up until the Sunday deadline, but if you miss picking the Miami/KC game, you'll be out of luck for that game. If you're pool uses weighted/confidence points, you'll only be able to choose 13 teams with 13 being the highest possible instead of 14 teams with 14 being the highest if you miss the Miami game.

We haven't figured out how will do the game updates yet. It will likely be that this game and it's results will not be revealed until AFTER the official deadline on Sunday. Stay tuned for more updates.

The bottom line is that EVERYONE SHOULD GET THEIR PICKS IN ASAP!

Posts: 1366 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tweener
Major Player
Member # 1630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tweener     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hahahah ok I'm dumb... For a second there I thought you were talking about billiards.
Posts: 228 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links