Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Sports/Wrestling/MMA » T.O. is a knucklehead!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: T.O. is a knucklehead!!
Soleluvr19
Board Regular
Member # 10487

Icon 13 posted      Profile for Soleluvr19   Email Soleluvr19   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How dumb is T.O. he is stupid for talking bad about Donovan McNabb and he go into with Andy Reid which is the guy that was on his side since day 1. Andy Reid tried to help him out and so did the front office but he continues to hurt himself, his name and his legacy. I think his time has ran out in the NFL. Tell me who would want to put up with his attitude towards others. [Mad] The Eagles showed that when you shut your mouth and play football you will get what you want just Brian Westbrook. T.O. I suggest you retire from the NFL if you only think about yourself. [Nut Kick]
Posts: 44 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hose Guy
Major Player
Member # 9832

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hose Guy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The reason he didn't want to be with Baltimore was that Ray Lewis would have kicked the shit out of him the minute he started to run his mouth. Hell, Hugh Douglas finally had enough.

--------------------
"Keep your pantyhose on." -- Ed Harris as Virgil 'Bud' Brigman in The Abyss

Posts: 121 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
t.o. is an arrogant sob.only cares about himself and not the team. glad hes suspended for the rest of the season.he deserves it.
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2spy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
T.O. is an ass... [Violent]
Posts: 1366 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL! T.O. is a great WR but he has deep down mental issues. He craves attention and when he doesn't get it, he behaves like he has. He and McNabb could have put up a lot of points over the next few years. But hey, I'm not complaining [Big Grin]

Wu

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2spy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Wu:
LOL! T.O. is a great WR but he has deep down mental issues. He craves attention and when he doesn't get it, he behaves like he has. He and McNabb could have put up a lot of points over the next few years. But hey, I'm not complaining [Big Grin]

Wu

Yep good for our conference....he is still an ass
Posts: 1366 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mystik
All Pro Poster
Member # 1420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mystik   Email mystik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its bad for me. If it wasnt for that situation, Id likely be ahead of Wu in the points. This is vital...I dont want to see a repeat of what happened in Minnesota. If it does happen, Ill likely see my season go down in flames. Unless LT busts a 4 TD game every game.
Posts: 779 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tweener
Major Player
Member # 1630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tweener     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The color of his jersey changes but his attitude doesn't. He was that way on the niners, always running his mouth about Garcia and Mariucci when he didn't get his way. Personal talents aside, he's poison for any team he's on.
Posts: 228 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links