Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Sports/Wrestling/MMA » WEEK 10 (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: WEEK 10
mystik
All Pro Poster
Member # 1420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mystik   Email mystik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Biggest problem with the Raiders is how hard it will be for them to rebuild...generally you need money to rebuild of which they have very little. I read an article a month back about the Raiders being at the absolute bottom of the barrel as far as salary cap is concerned...some of the best included the Chargers and Eagles. I dont know how easy its going to be for the Raiders to realign...havent been watching them at all this season. What's exactly weak about them?
Posts: 779 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mystik:
Biggest problem with the Raiders is how hard it will be for them to rebuild...generally you need money to rebuild of which they have very little. I read an article a month back about the Raiders being at the absolute bottom of the barrel as far as salary cap is concerned...some of the best included the Chargers and Eagles. I dont know how easy its going to be for the Raiders to realign...havent been watching them at all this season. What's exactly weak about them?

The problem starts at the top. AL DAVIS is the main Problem. The biggest mistake Al Davis ever made was getting rid of John Gruden. PERIOD!!! Al Davis comes the school of old , he believes coaches are a dime a dozen. In the old days that was maybe true, but in 2005 the coach is just as important as the players. Davis was smart enough to hire a young energetic Gruden from Philly for pennies on the dollar, Davis rolled the dice on him, but when Gruden started to win and call his own shots, Davis didnt like that, thus letting Gruden go.

This was Worst day in RAIDERS nation. Gruden was :chucky" He was our identity, Chucky had the Raiders back on top and Davis did'nt reward him!!!

The Super Bowl against the Bucks in 202 was poetic justice for Chucky. I was actually happy to see him win!

The Raiders because of their lack of progressive leadership at the top, falter on the field.

The Raiders will continue to be a so so team, that is until Al Davis is out of the picture.

I've debated Oakland Tribune writers about this and both writers agreeded with what I'm saying.

You can only know what I'm talking about if your a RAIDERS fan.

All NFL Teams in 2005 reflect their ownership. The owners are either badass owners or old school tyrannts like Al Davis, Guess which one is mine.

Sashas answer to rebuilding da RAIDERS.Get rid of Nerv Turner!!!! He sucks as a head coach, Hire Pete Carrol from USC.

Dump: Collins, Woodson, Sapp, Moss, and Ted Washington. Go with youth and build from their.

Randy Moss to me with Goug Gabriel and Jerry Porter is a waste of CAP money.

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can agree on Sapp,Woodson,Collins and Washington but Moss?

Have you seen Minnesota without him? Dear god that's a train wreck.

He caused Culpepper to go from a top five QB with him to abysmal without.

We'll trade you Tommy Maddox and a second rounder for him. [Smile]

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I can agree on Sapp,Woodson,Collins and Washington but Moss?

The Raiders have Porter and Gabriel thats why.. I know Moss is injurerd but what has he done this year that Porter and Gabriel havent done??

He's friggin lazy on routes that arent going to him.He doesnt block on run plays.

Moss is locked into the Raiders for 4 more years...We'll see who ends up with better stats.Moss or Porter

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links