Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Sports/Wrestling/MMA » Eddie Guerrero R.I.P

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Eddie Guerrero R.I.P
Footman913
Board Regular
Member # 3003

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman913   Email Footman913   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eddie Guerrero was such a great wrestler and performer, he will be sadly missed and i give his family my condolences and hope they can get through this difficulty time. eddie you were a true legend R.I.P

--------------------
John

Posts: 15 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pucky
Major Player
Member # 2669

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pucky   Email Pucky   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep, I was absolutely stunned to go to wwe.com and see this HUGE banner before me that said RIP Eddie Guerrero.

It's just so surreal, that somebody in the prime of their careers could just suddenly have their lives taken from them.

It's eerie to think that the latest DVD featuring him is titled "Cheating Death, Stealing Life" which is about all of the personal demons he had overcome.

Eddie was a talented wrestler and an outstanding human being, he will be definitely missed. Thanks for starting this thread Footman913.

-

Posts: 142 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footspy   Author's Homepage   Email footspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't been a wrestling fan for years but I was shocked to see that he had died when I open my browser and it was listed in the latest news on Yahoo!
Posts: 1750 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleLove2
Major Player
Member # 3004

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleLove2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
R.I.P. Eddie

I will miss him a lot.

--------------------
You know so much about nothing at all.
-=+SoleLove+=-

Posts: 204 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm glad to see this thread,cause I haven't really vented yet since I found out the news yesterday in the early afternoon.
His death has touched me more than I think any past wrestler that has died.miss elisabeth,andre,rick rude,junkyard,owen,mr perfect,the list can go on...now why did it touch me more than the other??because I wached this wrestler grow up,and grow as an athlete.I watched him through his rough times where you knew he was having demons.I wached him when he got injured.I watched him in pure bliss ontop of moutins he always dreamed of being onI saw his start in wcw,ecw and to wwe.he was in my livingroom once,twice,somtimes 3 times a week on tv for many,many years,bringing me excitement,anger,laughter and shock.I remember him as a shit wrestler in wcw who character I found bland.but as time went on,his ring skill got better and better till he ended up in wwf/wwe.
Most superstars fall into one of thease catagories,you either got mic skills,are a high flyer,a technical,a luchador,a brawler,a character,a champian.eddie was all of thease,wich is EXTREMLY rare in this industry today.
Its strange and hate me for this,but it took his death to realise this,but its soo easy for that to happen when the indistry is soo fast paced,storylines change rapidly and battles may onely last till the following ppv...he was a high flyer and brawler with rvd,a luchador with meysterio, technical with benoit,a character with his nephew(chavo)and chyna.with all of thease rapid changing battles and storylines you forget that one week he could take on a lucador,then the following week be fighting somone technical like kurt angle,wile in the mix making us laugh.he had that ring psycoligy that jake roberts use to use,but he added humor to it....he was just that whole package and looked good nomatter who he faced,and always made his apponants look good as well.say whatever you want,but I will miss him.
now on another note,some fag ass espn radio host pissed on him today saying he wasn't an athlete,why are we spending time talking about his death,etc..its all over online,if you are dicusted by it,write a letter to espn about it,and sign a petition that's going around to remove that dj.
As for my opinion on tonites memorial,I was completly moved by beoit,angle,chavo,big show.I was discusted by "the bosses daughter" little segment,she looked like she was forcing herself to cry,wich made me question hhh as well...if I find out that wwe made this memorial to exploit eddies death,exploit his family and his friends,I will NEVER watch wwe television again,mark my word
Footman,thanks for bringing up this thread,I haven't made a thread on this topic,or bled about it anywhere due to still being in shock,thanks.
And to eddie,thanks for all the good times you've given us throught the years.

Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A definite shocker but at-least he's at peace now.

One of the only reason why during the crap filled current state of wrestling that I kept watching.

One of the most talented performers in and out of the ring.

R.I.P. Eddie. [Cry]

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stamplord
Board Regular
Member # 3263

Icon 9 posted      Profile for stamplord     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what a big lost for the wrestling community -

condolences from Switzerland

Stamp [Cry]

--------------------
Pretty-Toes, Plaster-Legcasts and Cummy-Footjobs are great :¬)

Posts: 13 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links