Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Sports/Wrestling/MMA » Wild card weekend

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Wild card weekend
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2spy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Washington @ Tampa....Tampa
Jags @ Pats...........Jags
Panthers @ Giants.....Giants
Steelers @ Bengals....Bengals--Home crowd 12th player here

Posts: 1366 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Washington @ Tampa....Washington [Fingers Crossed]
Jags @ Pats...........Patriots
Panthers @ Giants.....Giants
Steelers @ Bengals....Bengals

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2spy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How about them skins, I didn't think they would do that in Tampa...They do need some offence to make it further, 120 total offence wont do it. The defence is the best i've seen so far the last few weeks...Maybe?????
Posts: 1366 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, the Skins are going to need more offense. Portis is banged up. That's why he didn't get many carries yesterday. Brunell isn't healthy either. Luckily, the Seahawk defense isn't the Buc defense.

Skins defense has been play pretty well despite injuries in the secondary. Hopefully Shawn Springs will be back next week. They are going to miss Wynn. Phillip Daniels, Cornelius Griffith, and big Joe Salavea are tough to run on. They will have a tough job this week though. The last time they played, they held Alexander in check for most of the game. He had 98 yards on 20 carries with 34 of those yards coming on one run in the fourth quarter.

It will be a tough game to win. The Seahawks are going to be fresh and ready for a home playoff game.

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Well' the skins are the only one left to represent the nfc east...I hope they kill the seahawks
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm taking Seattle here.

Too much riding on the line for them to choke this time.

Unless their wide out's start playing like they used to and drop everything but a dimebag.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links