Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Sports/Wrestling/MMA » Come on guys... Afc-Nfc champ

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Come on guys... Afc-Nfc champ
tasm
Major Player
Member # 3081

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tasm   Email tasm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lets go,just because your team isn't in it anymore doesn't mean you can't vote.

Steelers at broncos--This is hard,you have denver,who just knocked off the patriots and the steelers who just went into Indy and shut down payton and the colts.I just can't see Jake Plummer in a Superbowl,however,Ben roethlisberger,i can easily see in it.Steelers defense should punish plummer.---STEELERS-27-13

Panthers at seahawks--The seahawks will probably choke,the panthers have been to the superbowl just 2 yrs ago---PANTHERS-24-17

--------------------
women's feet are so awesome!!!!!!

Posts: 148 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't want to comment on the AFC title game since I have a severe rooting interest in it but Carolina takes the NFC.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WFden
Board Regular
Member # 10635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WFden   Author's Homepage   Email WFden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with you guys on Carolina, I can see them upsetting Seattle. However, I think Denver is way too good this year. They have a very balanced attack, and though Plummer isnt that good, he doesn't blow games (18 TD's, 7 int's this yr)--he's poised and makes very good decisions. I pick Denver 31-21; Carolina 24-21
Posts: 8 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Altitude and Mike Anderson will do the Steelers in. The Steelers just arrived in Denver,WTF??

Broncos are the Best team in football right now

Broncos 27 Steelers 10

D Foster out and Maybe even J Peppers. See Ya Panthers

Seahawks 28 Panthers 17

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2spy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry Guys I have had a hell of a 2 week slam
Usually not this busy this time of year.

Seattle vs Panthers...Seattle

If Seattle does their homework and learn from videotape of Carolina's Dec. 24 game with Dallas. They will win. Dallas took Smith out of the game. Literally. First they shut him down, limiting him to one catch for 18 yards. Then he was ejected for contact with an official.

Dallas still had a winning plan against Smith.
Smith was no factor that afternoon, and if your Seattle you want to make him no factor in this one, too.
Goings won't beat you. It's not going to happen. Clinton Portis couldn't get more than 41 yards against Seattle last week, I don't think Nick Goings is better, do you?

It leaves it up to Delhomme, and though I think is the best QB left in this Super Bowl run. He can't hurt the Seahawks if Smith can't get loose.

Defensive end Julius Peppers has a sore shoulder that kept him out of practices this week (he returned Friday). I just don't think they can win without a running game and their best defensive player, assuming Seattle stops Smith

Denver vs Steelers...Denver

Denvers Denfence...the best of all left.
Steelers have not run up against a team that will do what they usually do, and thats pound the ball. Denver will Run and Run,and Run the ball.

Pretty much what Sasha said.....I would love to see the Panthers win, if Seattle doesn't stop Smith and wins...They win the Super Bowl. I'll be pulling for them.

Posts: 1366 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mystik
All Pro Poster
Member # 1420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mystik   Email mystik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmm...Im still not convinced on both Seattle and Denver. But Im also not convinced on Pittsburgh or Carolina. None of the teams seem elite enough to be dominant. Its going to be who makes the fewest mistakes. I want there to be a Pittsburgh/Carolina Super Bowl. Im thinking its going to be Carolina vs Denver...but you never know.
Posts: 779 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootsylover
Elite Trooper
Member # 4584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootsylover   Email tootsylover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Go SEAHAWKS!

-

[Woot]

Posts: 380 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootsylover
Elite Trooper
Member # 4584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootsylover   Email tootsylover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SUPER BOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Woot]

-

Posts: 380 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mystik
All Pro Poster
Member # 1420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mystik   Email mystik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did I say Carolina/Denver? I meant Pittsburgh/Seattle...
Posts: 779 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2spy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mystik:
Did I say Carolina/Denver? I meant Pittsburgh/Seattle...

LOL ...I never thought Denver would go down in Denver. I hope it's a good Game between Seahawks and Steelers
Posts: 1366 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I blew that Bronco game??? Who'd a thunk that would happen??

FAKE PLUMMER returned!!!!!

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Smile]

Sasha could've played better at QB for the all mighty Broncos(heh).

Well we've beaten your Bengals, your Colts and now your Broncos.

Any other types of horse/tiger you want to be destroyed?

Good luck Seattle, it's going to be a damn tough game but I hope Cowher/Bettis finally get their due.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Adam X:
[Smile]

Sasha could've played better at QB for the all mighty Broncos(heh).

Well we've beaten your Bengals, your Colts and now your Broncos.

Any other types of horse/tiger you want to be destroyed?

Good luck Seattle, it's going to be a damn tough game but I hope Cowher/Bettis finally get their due.

Congrats Adam! Your Steelers are on a roll! This may be their year.

Wu

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links