Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Sports/Wrestling/MMA » Ok... (New Orleans Saints)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ok... (New Orleans Saints)
mystik
All Pro Poster
Member # 1420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mystik   Email mystik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alrighty. I dont want to be a negative nancy here, and I dont want to rain on the Saints Parade back to New Orleans. But this is a little much. First, the Texans pass on Reggie Bush and he falls into the Saints laps. Kinda wierd considering Aaron Brooks was leaving and they needed a QB, had three of the best QBs in recent memory at their disposal. But no, they go with Drew Brees from San Diego. Kinda wierd considering the Texans would most certain take Reggie Bush. They dont and *gasp* the Saints get him! It revitalizes the city and all of the sudden the Saints have New Orleans buzzing. Now they are showing Bush as this savior, a symbol of the revitalization of the city. Interesting. Now the season starts and the Saints start it 2-0, heading into a battle with one of the NFC's best, the Falcons. From the beginning, I thought stuff was a little fishy. Vick fumbles and the Saints had an opportunity to run it in for a touchdown. The next play, they block a punt and return it for a touchdown. They block a field goal later. And just now Carney makes a 51 yard field goal. I dont want to be negative or anything, maybe Im looking too far into it, but this whole thing seems almost *too* perfect for the Saints. Seems a little fabricated to me. Thoughts?
Posts: 779 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been saying that since they drafted him.

But this is one conspiracy I can let slide since it's for a good reason.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bruce
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bruce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You hit it right on Mystik...just a bit "too perfect"!

bruce

Posts: 2458 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links