Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Sports/Wrestling/MMA » Colts (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Colts
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What about those colts this year yall the best NFL team ever they will go undefeated all year wnd WIN the super bowl
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Woah there my friend.

You nearly lost to the Jets and Titans. You have a great team but 16-0 might be a stretch.

Doing better than my Steelers though. [Cry]

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
megapunker
Board Regular
Member # 16052

Icon 1 posted      Profile for megapunker   Email megapunker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really dislike the Colts and I was happy to see them lose today
Posts: 5 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Britney Sweetstink   Author's Homepage   Email Britney Sweetstink   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Of course I love the cowboys!! and it was hot seeing them beat the colts..

--------------------

-

Posts: 540 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
F18Hornet
Elite Trooper
Member # 11172

Icon 1 posted      Profile for F18Hornet   Email F18Hornet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know it's not really on-topic for this thread but I used to be big into NFL. I remember I used to watch Channel 4's coverage of the NFL up until Superbowl XXIX, Jan 1995, when San Francisco beat San Diego 49-26. After that SKYTV won the rights to it here in the UK. BLAM! No more NFL for me [Cry] . But Channel 5 now carry some of the games live at 1AM till about 5AM: tomorrow's game is Green Bay at Seattle, so I'm starting to get back into it [Woot]
Posts: 343 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You guys are getting a game next season.

Not sure the teams yet.

--------------------

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChargeR
Elite Trooper
Member # 2219

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChargeR   Email ChargeR   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GO CHARGERS!!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 318 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Chargers look like the team to beat now. The NFC champion will get pounded I hate to say.
Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChargeR
Elite Trooper
Member # 2219

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChargeR   Email ChargeR   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whatever happened to Sasha, and the weekly picks?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 318 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Colts are in the playoffs baby and the cheifs are goin down and after them it will be the chargers
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

If Larry Johnson gets going then the Colts are getting riden right out of the playoffs.

--------------------

ChargeR
Elite Trooper
Member # 2219

Like last year right? 26-17 Chargers, @ the RCA Dome? [Nana]

-
 -
 -

--------------------
 -

Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

[Big Grin]

Last year was the exception since everyone was praising how they were unstoppable to the Steelers.

Well they were stopped and pretty forcefully I might add.

--------------------

Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

NO MORE CHARGERS colts also play a home game against the pats. COLTS WILL GO TO THE SUPER BOWL AND WIN
feetlover2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 4788

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetlover2   Email feetlover2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dirtyfootman:
NO MORE CHARGERS colts also play a home game against the pats. COLTS WILL GO TO THE SUPER BOWL AND WIN

mmmm I don't know about that, I think the Patriots are a stronger team that the Colts, I know they beat the Ravens, but they couldn't score a TD, should be a good game though, usually is when the Colts and Pats hook up.

--------------------
Avatar Pic: My Wife Leigh size 6

Yes I have a fetish for Pretty Female Feet...Don't knock it till you try it!

Posts: 1398 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links