Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Sports/Wrestling/MMA » SUPER BOWL PREDICTION

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: SUPER BOWL PREDICTION
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Colts 24 (even Manning will have a hard time against the Bear D.)

Bears 21

This should be a good game.

Grossman, just chillllllllllll

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Colts 28
Bears 21

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BEARS 31
Colts 24

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blablabla08008
Loyal Member
Member # 19723

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blablabla08008   Email blablabla08008   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
man that was a great game
Posts: 94 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I almost wanna delete my previous post of the final score LOL [Cry]

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChargeR
Elite Trooper
Member # 2219

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChargeR   Email ChargeR   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AFfootdude05:
BEARS 31
Colts 24

quote:
Originally posted by AFfootdude05:
I almost wanna delete my previous post of the final score LOL [Cry]

Too late! [Nana]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 318 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lambskin
Elite Trooper
Member # 1542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lambskin         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The sad thing is that until Grossman threw that interception for a TD in the 4th quarter it was only a 5 point game. If the Bears had played just a decent game rather than a disaster they would have had a chance to win.
Posts: 475 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChargeR
Elite Trooper
Member # 2219

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChargeR   Email ChargeR   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They wouldn't have even made it to the playoffs if they played in the AFC.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 318 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lambskin
Elite Trooper
Member # 1542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lambskin         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Look, I'll admit that the AFC is a better conference for now (ie see the entire 80s and 90s), but I doubt they would have not gone to the playoffs were they in the AFC. The Miami game was a fluke, New England barely beat them, and they played like shit in the SuperBowl. By the way, even though I disagree with you, your avitar is awesome.
Posts: 475 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He may be right on the Bears missing if they were in the AFC.

The NFC had 10 win teams on bye the first round while the AFC had 10 win teams PLAYING that weekend.

Plus a few years ago despite having ten wins both KC and San Diego missed the playoffs entirely.

The Bears are a good team if Grossman improves or they get a decent QB are going to be a force for years to come.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If the Bears had a QB they would be good enough to represent the AFC. It's all about the QB when it comes to DA BEARS, JMO

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

You gotta love Peyton's Manning's commitment to improve (an article appeared in the USA Today a day or two following Super Bowl XLI). It's like 'hey he won the Big Thing, and he's already looking on how to improve' reading that article with a blind perspective on the Super Bowl, you'd have thought the Colts lost. Even though I pushed for the Bears, I have to give Peyton all the respect in the world.

--------------------

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

lambskin
Elite Trooper
Member # 1542

Peyton is great to watch (just not play against in the Super Bowl). When you see the complete polar opposites that QBs like Peyton and Rex are, you realize just how big of a difference they make whether or not they play well. Rex, can barely play a mistake free game, much less manage a game. Peyton can play a so so game, but march his team down the field, pick apart defences, and do this when it counts. Rex can make a big play here and there, but he doesn't have command of an offense.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links