Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Sports/Wrestling/MMA » 2007 Baseball predictions

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 2007 Baseball predictions
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's that time of year again.

NL:

East: Mets
West: Dodgers
Central: Cubs
Wildcard: Reds

AL:

East: Red Sox
West: Angels
Central: Indians(why not)
Wildcard: Tigers

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChaingangSoldier
Elite Trooper
Member # 14891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChaingangSoldier   Author's Homepage   Email ChaingangSoldier   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
National League:
east-mets
central-cardinals
west-dodgers
wild card- braves

American league:
east-yankees
central=white sox
west-athletics
wild card-red sox

--------------------
"The Champ Is Here"

Posts: 385 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
National League:
West- MY Dodgers
Central- Cardinals
East- Mets
Wild Card- Cubs

American League:
West- Angels
Central- Tigers
East- Red Sox
Wild Card- Athletics

Even if the Dodgers don't win the World Series this year (and they could, seriously), as long as Yankees and the Giants (especially the Giants) don't win the WS, then this year has been at least a good one for me, the guy who bleeds Dodger blue.

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TN79
Loyal Member
Member # 11100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TN79   Email TN79   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WORLD SERIES CHAMPS: BLUEJAYS BABY!!!!!!
Posts: 56 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NL East

Mets
Braves (Wild Card)
Phillies
Marlins
Nationals

NL Central

Cardinals
Astros
Reds
Brewers
Cubs
Pirates

NL West

Dodgers
Padres
Dbacks
Giants.

AL East

Yankees
Red Sox (Wild Card)
Blue Jays
Devil Rays
Orioles

AL Central

Tigers
White Sox
Twins
Indians
Royals

AL West

A's
Angels
Mariners
Rangers

NL Playoffs

Mets over Dodgers
Cardinals over Braves in NLDS's
Mets over Cardinals in NLCS

AL playoffs

Yankees over A's
Red Sox over Tigers in ALDS

Yankees over Red Sox in ALCS

World Series

Yankees over Mets in seven.

As much as I hate to say it, both New York teams are stocked. If Pedro comes back in time for the playoffs, which he should, the Mets should do well in October, and I believe the Yankees will break their three year World Series slump, and beat the Mets in a thrilling seven game series, unlike the five games it took them, to down the Mets in 2000, as the Mets are much better now then they were in 2000, and the Yankees are older.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude???

AL East

Yankees
Red Sox (Wild Card)
Blue Jays
Devil Rays
Orioles

For like the last 6 years it has been Tampa in last and Baltimore fourth. Why mess with success? Heehee... Orioles fan here. [Smile]

Patrick

P.S. Forgot the Rockies in the NL West.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I going to go out on a limb here. ( because baseball has so much parity.)

I predict the Red Sox and the Yankees will be in the thick of it come play-off time. [Roll Eyes]

GO A'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sasha:
I going to go out on a limb here. ( because baseball has so much parity.)

I predict the Red Sox and the Yankees will be in the thick of it come play-off time. [Roll Eyes]

GO A'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I predict I'll want to kill at-least one baseball analyst at ESPN by mid-July. [Laugh]

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I predict A-Rod gets traded by mid-season. God, I hope so anyway.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Squid
Major Player
Member # 3518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Squid   Author's Homepage   Email Squid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
National League:
West- Padres
Central- Cardinals
East- Phillies
Wild Card- Braves

American League:
West- Angels
Central- Tigers
East- Red Sox
Wild Card- White Sox

I know I'm probably dreaming with the Phillies, but it's nice to dream sometimes, hahaha.

--------------------
http://www.facebook.com/donniesquid http://www.myspace.com/squiddylicious

Posts: 197 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't care about any of the other teams as long as the Angels kick some serious ass this season
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explosivo57
Elite Trooper
Member # 14342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explosivo57   Email Explosivo57   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
go brewers and detroit!

--------------------
Yeah! like the big toe is like the captain of the toes, but sometimes the toe next to the big toe gets so
big that there's like a power struggle and the second toe assumes control of the foot.

Posts: 336 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links